Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At State Fair. Voted for Warren. Signed up to volunteer.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Re: 2020 Democratic Challengers V: Bye Felicia

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      Stick a fork in her now
      I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
        Stick a fork in her now
        Probably.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
          Stick a fork in her now
          OK, now that is decent trolling.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
            LOL

I haven't gotten any mailers yet. Probably because Michigan doesn't have party registration (thank Cthulhu).
            I signed up for Bernie emails YEARS ago...hadnt gotten one in forever until this year.

Ever since I joined the ACLU the amount of junk mail I get from every liberal organization is through the roof. So much for caring about the trees
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
              I signed up for Bernie emails YEARS ago...hadnt gotten one in forever until this year.

Ever since I joined the ACLU the amount of junk mail I get from every liberal organization is through the roof. So much for caring about the trees
              They're all matrixed now. If you ever give them money you are f-cked for life.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Saw a shirt today:

"It took 700 gallons of water to make this shirt. Don't waste it."

WHY DID YOU BUY THE *ING SHIRT, THEN?! YOU ARE CONTRIBUTING TO THAT CAUSE, YOU DUMB F-WAD.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Uhhh
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                    Ahhh sh it. There's no getting Scooby Stink off, no matter how hard you try. I recall how I was all set to watch yet another Patriots Super Bowl victory until Scooby wrote that he was rooting for them. I immediately called the bookies at Boston College and bet the mortgage on Philly for the win.
                    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                      Saw a shirt today:

"It took 700 gallons of water to make this shirt. Don't waste it."

WHY DID YOU BUY THE *ING SHIRT, THEN?! YOU ARE CONTRIBUTING TO THAT CAUSE, YOU DUMB F-WAD.
                      I think the point is not to buy clothes you don't need, and wear what you do buy as long as possible -- not to go naked. If I need a t-shirt, then maybe I'll buy that one to promote the fact that growing cotton and processing it into fabric uses a large amount of water and has a significant carbon footprint. I donate money to the Access Fund every year, and I've started declining the "free t-shirt" they give to donors because I already have too many shirts.

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                        I think the point is not to buy clothes you don't need, and wear what you do buy as long as possible -- not to go naked. If I need a t-shirt, then maybe I'll buy that one to promote the fact that growing cotton and processing it into fabric uses a large amount of water and has a significant carbon footprint. I donate money to the Access Fund every year, and I've started declining the "free t-shirt" they give to donors because I already have too many shirts.
                        I just walk around naked.
                        Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                          Fat drunk and naked is no way to go thru life

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                          I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                            Small matter.

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                              Every campaign always begs for more money. My favorite was a slew of emails I received from the various campaigns right before the debate lineup was announced saying they needed to raise $X to get on the debate stage. No you don't. Several campaigns were qualified days before the announcement.

I am at the State Theater in Portland, ME. We are packed in like sardines to hear Bernie. I am in the back row of the downstairs section. The rally is set for 730 so I expect Bernie around 9.
                              Was there a warmup speaker?
                              CCT '77 & '78
                              4 kids
                              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                                Half my clothes I get from drinking beer at Old Chicago (mini-tours, where you drink 8 beers in a month or so, get a free shirt). Other shirts are promoting small business, or make some sort of statement about myself. Shirts with some sort of purpose.
                                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
                                X