X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2020 Democratic Challengers V: Bye Felicia

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    She was cute AF until she aged out.
    I guess, if you’re into vacuous blondes. (Nothing against blondes.). Intelligence tends to outlast beauty.

Continue

Edit: alternate thread title was “Hi Elizabeth”
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Re: 2020 Democratic Challengers V: Bye Felicia

Comment

Lol omg.

You know how I know she was the worst candidate?
      Code:
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        I guess, if you’re into vacuous blondes. (Nothing against blondes.). Intelligence tends to outlast beauty.
        Cute is not a function of intellect. Desirable is a function of intellect. Taylor Swift is cute. Kristen Schaal is desirable.

Though in this case it's an irrelevancy because Gillibrand is intelligent. That isn't her problem. Her problem is the voracious and unprincipled ambition of an Amazon executive. That would have suited her, as the Franken episode demonstrates.
        Last edited by Kepler; 08-29-2019, 04:04 AM.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          Whomever does the tweeter is sometimes amusing
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

That is just C-grade Dump trolling. *yawn*

Comment

State fair update.

The Warren tube had to take over another tube. Because EVERY day, it fills to the top. They reset the beans every day and hers fills up. They were also asked by a friend of my GF why they weren’t selling any Warren pins. It’s because they sell out every time they get an order in.
              Code:

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                State fair update.

The Warren tube had to take over another tube. Because EVERY day, it fills to the top. They reset the beans every day and hers fills up. They were also asked by a friend of my GF why they weren’t selling any Warren pins. It’s because they sell out every time they get an order in.
                they need to order more then, cause she was emailing last week crying for money...."behind schedule. need funds"

Comment

They have. A couple times.
                  Code:

Comment

Every campaign always begs for more money. My favorite was a slew of emails I received from the various campaigns right before the debate lineup was announced saying they needed to raise $X to get on the debate stage. No you don't. Several campaigns were qualified days before the announcement.

I am at the State Theater in Portland, ME. We are packed in like sardines to hear Bernie. I am in the back row of the downstairs section. The rally is set for 730 so I expect Bernie around 9.

Comment

I get at least 2 a week from Bernie...worse when his numbers drop a bit
                      Last edited by Handyman; 09-01-2019, 10:50 PM.
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Volunteering for Dems means I have to block about 50 distinct senders per year doing fundraising. Campaigns all share data and are shameless and voracious. It's like being as mark for hobos.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                          Volunteering for Dems means I have to block about 50 distinct senders per year doing fundraising. Campaigns all share data and are shameless and voracious. It's like being as mark for hobos.
                          Not anymore. Now campaigns guard their donor lists with their lives. They are far too valuable to just give away. I worked for a Senate campaign in 2006 and the state party wanted to charge candidates to access the data. My candidate didn't want to pay so she didn't get access to the list. I think we got 13% of the vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                            so he lies?!?!?! f him then

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                              LOL

I haven't gotten any mailers yet. Probably because Michigan doesn't have party registration (thank Cthulhu).

Comment

Working...
                              X