This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Movies 51 - Rise of the Frozen Joker: Chapter II: Dark Fate

Saw Joker last night. Agree with everything posted here on it. Just an outstanding film.

But my favorite part was finding out one of my friends went in thinking it was just a normal super hero movie. Safe to say he was thrown for a loop as we were walking out of the theater.
    Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
      I want to see it, but Renee...my distaste for her is the equivalent of the heat of 1000 suns.

(and Wizard is also insta-HOF personal fave of mine, and I'll have words with anyone who dislikes it).
      Never liked her either but she nailed this role.
      A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
        Saw Joker last night. Agree with everything posted here on it. Just an outstanding film.

But my favorite part was finding out one of my friends went in thinking it was just a normal super hero movie. Safe to say he was thrown for a loop as we were walking out of the theater.
        Does your friend live in a cave somewhere
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          Does your friend live in a cave somewhere
          Under the northwest corner of Wayne Manor?

Comment

Prob wouldn't take the grand kids but I think I'm gonna check this out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxJt02r91L4
            A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Godzilla: King Of The Monsters

Pretty much you would expect. Great cast, good action, all the elements of a popcorn movie. And btw, Zhang Ziyi still has it. Hubba hubba.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                And btw, Zhang Ziyi still has it. Hubba hubba.
                Christ, it was bad enough when it was only mookie...
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                  I've loved every movie that she's been in (that I've seen). Very talented actress (my fave is prob House Of Flying Daggers). When I saw her character in Godzilla, I was thinking, "that can't be, can it?" It was. And I was impressed not only by her performance (it was sort of an ensemble cast) but how well she's aged.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                  Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Mookie just noticed Netflix has added The Best Movie Ever!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                        Mookie just noticed Netflix has added The Best Movie Ever!!!!
                        Mr. Toad's Wild Ride?
                        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                          Mr. Toad's Wild Ride?
                          https://board.uscho.com/showthread.php?100545-Top-27-best-movies-ever&p=6532859#post6532859

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                            I've watched Crazy Rich Asians a dozen times.

Comment

Today's sequel: Addams Family 2 (that was a given though)

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                                Today's sequel: Addams Family 2 (that was a given though)
                                As in a follow up to the cartoon that was just released, or a follow up to the 1990s movie starring Christina Ricci as Wednesday Addams?
                                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Working...
                                X