Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.57: We Should Have Voted for Zaphod Beeblebrox Instead.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.57: We Should Have Voted for Zaphod Beeblebrox Instead.

Glad the emoluments clause is no longer a thing

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      She's too old. I'll bet Ivanka would give him a tumble but I'm sure she sickens him.
      there is a reason light switches give one two options
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Deutsche Bank tacitly confirms that it has Red Don's tax returns, and a source for Lawrence O'Donnell says that bank loans to Trump were co-signed by Russian oligarch friends of Putin, and that Trump would not have been able to get the loans without the co-signer's aid.

And then there's this:

What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

I know 2 year olds that lie better than these guys...
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            I know 2 year olds that lie better than these guys...
            People in America would rather be lied to. Face it. Reality sucks, ignorance is bliss, and delusion is grand.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I wish I could take credit for this...

Hello darkness my old friend.
              It’s time for him to tweet again,
              but first he’ll have to check in with Fox news
              ‘cause that’s the only place he gets his clues.
              That’s how things get planted in his brain,
              where they remain,
              and it confounds the science.

The problem is he’s not alone.
              He tweets to people on his phone
              that global warming is a giant hoax
              perpetuated by the liberal folks,
              and he hires people that all think the same,
              that play his game
              and it confounds the science.
              Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
              Originally posted by Quizmire
              mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
              MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
              I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Oh my God. I'm in tears laughing so hard. I can't wait to purchase the duet album. This cover of Señorita is amazing!!!

https://youtu.be/dpJSIZYITWI

From 1:07 to 1:51.
                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                  Deutsche Bank tacitly confirms that it has Red Don's tax returns, and a source for Lawrence O'Donnell says that bank loans to Trump were co-signed by Russian oligarch friends of Putin, and that Trump would not have been able to get the loans without the co-signer's aid.

And then there's this:

What a different world we live in now when compared to the early and middle 1970s. Had Nixon's transgressions been as bad as trumps, he may not have had time to resign before congress impeached him, and the Senate would have convicted him. Now, crickets from the party of treasonous cult. I don't care how awful and mean it sounds to say it, or if people think it is just as bad as when the other side tried to say it about Obama, but republicans in 2019 truly are the enemies of America and need to be stopped. Hopefully we can do that with the ballot. But if our elections systems are so messed up, (due to voter suppression -- all from republicans, and interference from Russians -- all to aid a republican president) then what? We are headed down a very dark path my friends. We ain't seen nothin' yet.

Comment

Trump approval rating plummets in every 2020 battleground state, including Republican strongholds

The new poll shows that, in key states that Mr Trump won in 2016 to break down the so-called Democratic “firewall”, his fortunes may have turned. Those include Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin, where Mr Trump beat Hillary Clinton with a combined 130,000 votes.

But the concerning polling expands far beyond those states, and into territory that has generally been considered safe for Republicans — and states Mr Trump won.
                    In Ohio, where Mr Trump began his time as president with 14 per cent net approval, he has slipped to negative 6 per cent. In Iowa, where his approval was 9 per cent, that figure has dropped to negative 11 per cent.

In Arizona, his approval has dropped from 19 per cent approval, down to negative 7 per cent. In Florida, where he once enjoyed 22 per cent approval, he has dropped to negative 1 per cent. In North Carolina, where he enjoyed 17 per cent approval, that rating has dropped to negative 1 per cent.
                    We shall see.

Comment

Where are his meds?

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                        Where are his meds?

Obama and Hilary conspired to hide them.
                        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                        Originally posted by Quizmire
                        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Dump might not pass a Turing test. I'm pretty sure we could design an algorithm that was indistinguishable from him.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                            Dump might not pass a Turing test. I'm pretty sure we could design an algorithm that was indistinguishable from him.
                            I'm really surprised someone hasn't made one yet. Seems easy enough if you use Fox and Friends as the trigger to generate random phrases.
                            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Please get rid of the executive pardon already.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                500 miles in roughly 500 days, so I'm assuming one of the laws he wants broken is "of physics".

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Working...
                                X