Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.57: We Should Have Voted for Zaphod Beeblebrox Instead.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.57: We Should Have Voted for Zaphod Beeblebrox Instead.

So embarrassing

“JUST IN: Trump administration officials have accused French President Emmanuel Macron of trying to embarrass President Trump by dictating the G-7 Summit in a way that focuses on "niche issues" like climate change rather than the economy, with one aide saying that Francis is trying to keep nations "silent on these core economic issues."

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...iche-issues-to

Comment

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump...b02cc97c8eafad

Trump stands to save about a million per year in variable interest loan interest each time rates are cut.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
        https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump...b02cc97c8eafad

Trump stands to save about a million per year in variable interest loan interest each time rates are cut.
        What’s a million to a billionaire?!?!
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
          What's it to a fake billionaire?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
            To Dump it's one million less he's in hock to the Ruskies.

He's broke, mook. You and I have far greater net worth than Dump.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              So embarrassing

“JUST IN: Trump administration officials have accused French President Emmanuel Macron of trying to embarrass President Trump by dictating the G-7 Summit in a way that focuses on "niche issues" like climate change rather than the economy, with one aide saying that Francis is trying to keep nations "silent on these core economic issues."

He went on to voice his shock that Obama's birth certificate, Hillary's emails, and widespread black voter fraud aren't even on the agenda.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                What's a 100 grand to house his Secret Service at Mar a Lago?

Seemingly, very important to this billionaire.
                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Veterans can rest easy knowing mar a Lagos best is working on policy

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...H0FGNqLAZWRbqQ

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Trump wants to use nuclear weapons to stop hurricanes from reaching US soil.

https://www.axios.com/trump-nuclear-...3PYSSXZ4UMOtRI
                      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                      Patreon for exclusive writing content
                      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post

Stop being hysterical!
                        No wait, I think it’s time to be hysterical

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post

He's going to the The Onion out of business.

Orange Droolius threatens another national emergency (I thought everything was going great?) and if these statements are verbatim the dude is really losing it:

I could declare a national emergency, I think when they steal and take out and intellectual property theft anywhere from $300 billion to $500 billion a year and when we have a total lost of almost a trillion dollars a year for many years,” Trump said, adding that he had no plan right now to call for a national emergency.

Actually we are getting along very well with China right now, we are talking. I think they want to make a deal much more than I do. I’m getting a lot of money in tariffs its coming in by the billions. We’ve never gotten 10 cents from China, so we will see what happens.”
                          Yes we're aware that his statements repeatedly require translation:

When asked if Trump had second thoughts about Friday’s move to escalate the trade war with China, Trump said “Yup.” “I have second thoughts about everything,” he added.

Hours later, the White House issued a statement saying that Trump meant to say that he wished he had raised tariffs on Beijing even higher.

“His answer has been greatly misinterpreted. President Trump responded in the affirmative - because he regrets not raising the tariffs higher,” White House spokeswoman Stephanie Grisham wrote in a statement.
                          Fox morning show still his advisers?

“I think they respect the trade war, it has to happen. China has been, well I can only speak for the United States, I can’t say what they are doing to the U.K. and other places, but from the standpoint of the United States what they’ve done is outrageous that presidents and administrations allowed them to get away with taking hundreds of billions of dollars out every year and putting it into China,” Trump said.

“Our country is doing really well, we had horrible trade deals and I’m straightening them out. The biggest one by far is China,” he added.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                            So embarrassing

We don't exchange love letters like I do with Junie (my nickname for his is Junie isn't that cute?), but...

Trump and Macron held a private lunch on Saturday before the beginning of the summit. At their meeting, Trump said that the two had a "very good relationship."

“We've been friends for a long time. And every once in a while, we go at it just a little bit — not very much. But we get along very well. We have a very good relationship — sort of, I think I can say, a special relationship,” he said. “And I think we'll accomplish a lot this weekend, and I look forward to it.”

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                              He's going to the The Onion out of business.

?
                              imagine how big the deficit and national debt would be if it wasn't for all these chinko tariffs flowing into the treasury!!!
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Horrible China, forcing all those American corporations to give them their money. If only those poor companies had some alternative.
                                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Working...
                                X