Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.57: We Should Have Voted for Zaphod Beeblebrox Instead.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POTUS 45.57: We Should Have Voted for Zaphod Beeblebrox Instead.

Admit it, he'd have been better than Trump.
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Re: POTUS 45.57: We Should Have Voted for Zaphod Beeblebrox Instead.

Great thread title!

Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Comment

Jfc

Comment

Oh my god. He thinks he’s Jesus.
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
            Oh my god. He thinks he’s Jesus.
            And this surprises you....why?
            Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Imagine if Obama had said this. Sean Hannity would have had a stroke on live tv.
              Code:
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Imagine if Obama had said this. Sean Hannity would have had a stroke on live tv.
                We should be so lucky

Comment

But he wore a tan suit. And are brown mustard. And half-a**ed a salute with a latte in his hand. Think of the actual horrors Obama committed in office!!

Also, I would absolutely pay to watch Hannity's face melt like he had a stroke, split screen with Tucker Carlson's head exploding, but only if Tucker starts wearing those stupid bowties again so it starts spinning in a circle faster and faster before his head explodes.

I'd gladly drop a Jackson to see that live.

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

If you want to get a good laugh at Hannity's expense, put a Dem in the White House after the next election.
                    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                      If you want to get a good laugh at Hannity's expense, put a Dem in the White House after the next election.
                      Will they need a ticket or will they be living there?

It will also be an orgazmofest for the RW electronic media if a D wins. You think the current media is anti POTUS? Rush/Blaze/Fox/etc. will be 100% on the new administration's incompetency from the day after the election thru January 20, 2025(9).
                      Last edited by joecct; 08-21-2019, 09:25 AM.
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids
                      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Trump admin to allow longer detention of migrant families

*high hat music*
                        *Casio keyboard chords*
                        *starts singing*
                        1-8-7-7-Kamps-For-Kids
                        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                          Will they need a ticket or will they be living there?

It will also be an orgazmofest for the RW electronic media if a D wins. You think the current media is anti POTUS? Rush/Blaze/Fox/etc. will be 100% on the new administration's incompetency from the day after the election thru January 20, 2025(9).
                          Will I regret it if I try to figure out who/what "Blaze" is? The googler machine turns up way too many options. Something to do with large fires?
                          Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                          USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
                            Will I regret it if I try to figure out who/what "Blaze" is? The googler machine turns up way too many options. Something to do with large fires?
                            https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blaze_Media

It's a part of the Echo Chamber, derived from personalities from Hate Radio.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                              *high hat music*
                              *Casio keyboard chords*
                              *starts singing*
                              1-8-7-7-Kamps-For-Kids
                              Code:

Comment

Working...
                              X