Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2019-2020 Ohio State Hockey - Shooting for Detroit (no pun intended)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
    After our game when I get home I'll be watching the Minnesota/Michigan game on BTN and rooting for a Michigan win.
    Ill be cheering for Minnesota to lose. I will never cheer for Michigan to win

Comment

• Re: 2019-2020 Ohio State Hockey - Shooting for Detroit (no pun intended)

Originally posted by klbaum1077 View Post
      Ill be cheering for Minnesota to lose. I will never cheer for Michigan to win
      I figured you and most other Buckeyes would have that perspective but I was waiting for someone else to say it. LOL!
      I'm not as sensitive on the subject with my Michigan roots on one side of the family.

Comment

Well that certainly wasnt the result we wanted last night. Now they need points today to make sure of home ice next week

Comment

Not a good weekend of hockey. Perfect coaching tool for getting ready for this same team next weekend. Must sweep if they are going to make the big show

Comment

Well that certainly wasnt the result we wanted last night. Now they need points today to make sure of home ice next week
            As it turned out, the one humble point gained on Saturday was all-important for earning home ice and the #2 Seed.

You can't always get want. But if you try sometime, you just might find... You get what you need.

Comment

Well that was fun! Win tomorrow pretty much guarantees a spot in the big dance.

Comment

Well that was fun! Win tomorrow pretty much guarantees a spot in the big dance.
                Hope the Jackets like what they see in Meyer!

Comment

Wasnt as easy as last night but moving on. Bring on Michigan! Ohio state is the only team that can say they have played in the semifinal in every big Ten tournament since the league was formed.

Comment

Wasnt as easy as last night but moving on. Bring on Michigan! Ohio state is the only team that can say they have played in the semifinal in every big Ten tournament since the league was formed.
                    Hope that's a big plus with recruiting. Now if we get into the big dance under Rhols again for HOW many years in a row? That can't hurt either!

Comment

Does anyone know when other Big 10 schools have their Spring Breaks? Do you think the Big 10 even considered that when they moved games to on-campus sites in the name of attendance? The Schott was meh at best last night and Nationwide is going to be a mausoleum next week. Oh well. Glad to be moving on. Tommy played great last night. If he can keep that going we could go on a run.
                      Last edited by Buckeye22; 03-08-2020, 10:07 AM.
                      Frozen Four: 1998, 2018

NCAA Tournament: 1998, 1999, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2009, 2017, 2018, 2019

The Ohio State University '18
                      University of Western Ontario '19

Comment

• Originally posted by Buckeye22 View Post
                        Does anyone know when other Big 10 schools have their Spring Breaks? Do you think the Big 10 even considered that when they moved games to on-campus sites in the name of attendance? The Schott was meh at best last night and Nationwide is going to be a mausoleum next week. Oh well. Glad to be moving on. Tommy played great last night. If he can keep that going we could go on a run.
                        Michigan and Minnesota had break this week i know.

Comment

Attendance last night officially listed at 2626.

Comment

Attendance last night officially listed at 2626.
                            Thats about what i thought. With spring break being this week and no students i expected the crowds to he about that.

Comment

Like last time we will be using the visitors bench at Nationwide so remember that when buying your tickets!

Comment

Like last time we will be using the visitors bench at Nationwide so remember that when buying your tickets!
                                Why do they use the vistors bench

Comment

Working...
                                X