Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sunyac 2019-20

Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
    There is still one holdout on 8th Ave. So I've been told...
    I lived on 8th Ave and 55th for 23 yrs fun area,left a few yrs ago and still a few peeps around,from what I'm told

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
      I lived on 8th Ave and 55th for 23 yrs fun area,left a few yrs ago and still a few peeps around,from what I'm told
      no more peeps - replaced by full scale hand to ***** combat and contact, if you have enough credit cards....so I'm told... (see: Hustlers starring JLo, CardiB and a few other former "dancers")
      LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
        no more peeps - replaced by full scale hand to ***** combat and contact, if you have enough credit cards....so I'm told... (see: Hustlers starring JLo, CardiB and a few other former "dancers")
        Well when I got promoted I landed on 38th btwn 9th and 10th,smack in the middle of the mens clubs,someone had to do it

Comment

Read today that Plattsburgh has 14 new players suiting up this season.

Comment

Thanks for getting us back on topic.

Comment

The preseason poll is up

2019-20 Ice Hockey Preseason Poll

1. Geneseo - 63
              2. Oswego - 57
              3. Plattsburgh - 44
              4. Buffalo State - 40
              5. Fredonia - 39
              6. Brockport - 34
              7. Potsdam - 21
              8. Cortland - 18
              9. Morrisville - 8
              Last edited by Scott_TG; 10-08-2019, 02:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott_TG View Post
                got a bad link....where is this posted?? Is there an article as well??

Comment

got a bad link....where is this posted?? Is there an article as well??
                  The link is https://sunyacsports.com/sports/mice...20191007hi5ig1 which is working for me.

All the article does is summarize how Geneseo, Oz and Plattsburgh finished last season.

Comment

Just for laughs and discussion where would you slot Canton if they belonged?

Comment

Originally posted by OZFEST View Post
                      Canton bumps Brockport out of playoffs at the 6 seed. Could even see them competing for 5th spot.

Comment

Originally posted by OZFEST View Post
                        They will be a tough out this yr,last yr they were 14-9-2 not bad with wins vs,Adrian,Potsdam,Fredonia,Platty,and Buff st 2x.....They now have 3 Oswego transfers and picked up a D1,UCONN dman as well,dont sleep on them...

Comment

They will be a tough out this yr,last yr they were 14-9-2 not bad with wins vs,Adrian,Potsdam,Fredonia,Platty,and Buff st 2x.....They now have 3 Oswego transfers and picked up a D1,UCONN dman as well,dont sleep on them...
                          Thats right and 8-5-1 against the SUNYAC field would put them in the thick of it. No sleeping on the Roos, mate.

Comment

Plattsburgh published a list of their newcomers:

https://gocardinalsports.com/news/20...r-2019-20.aspx

Comment

Plattsburgh published a list of their newcomers:

https://gocardinalsports.com/news/20...r-2019-20.aspx
                              Looks like a big class that covers a lot of ground,wonder how many they will end up with on their roster?

Comment

Are we seriously back on the Canton bandwagon again because they beat a .500 Plattsburgh team?? Canton had the second worse goal differential vs the top SUNYAC teams (Geneseo and Oswego) at 4.3, only the Ponies were worse at 5.25 and no one else was above 3.5..... Yes they beat Adrian, in a game they didnt belong in being outshot 19 to 51!! Good goalie? Sure. Some of you people sound like Syracuse Football fans with your optimism. I know for a fact that a lot of teams (especially SUNYAC) play their bench more vs Canton. I don't think they would end up middle-SUNYAC if it was an actual league game. Good team? Sure, but lets pump the breaks here until they can string together quality wins and quality showings before we want to put them in the next bracket. Being outshot by nearly 40 shots on goal....not cutting it to be in the next category. So again, I go back to my original question...are we looking at Canton because they beat a .500 Plattsburgh team??
                                Remy Babineaux
                                remyb616@gmail.com
                                D3FHL Web Page

Comment

Working...
                                X