Sunyac 2019-20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
    Oswego and the refs did their best for Platty at the end but the Lakers take it 4-2 with a eng.…..A bunch of ticky tacky pens,let the kids play...
    The penalty that gave Plattsburgh the 5 on 3 was not ticky tacky. An obvious trip.

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

• Re: Sunyac 2019-20

Since I did t pay the $5 upgrade charge for the HD stream, my view of the fireworks was “obstructed”. I thought both teams showed well, the Lakers just a little bit more. Something to build
      On in Potsdam tonight.
      LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
        The penalty that gave Plattsburgh the 5 on 3 was not ticky tacky. An obvious trip.
        3 pens in about 3 minutes WHEN do ya see that unless it a stick over the head...NBD we move on..

Comment

Does Oswego do that much whining all the time? I’m not exaggerating here... Every penalty called on them, every time one of them fell down, after each period we had Oswego players conferencing with the officials. It’s a horrible look from the stands....
          Steve
          Penn State Class of '95
          Plattsburgh State Class of '99

If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?

Comment

• Originally posted by spwood View Post
            Does Oswego do that much whining all the time? I’m not exaggerating here... Every penalty called on them, every time one of them fell down, after each period we had Oswego players conferencing with the officials. It’s a horrible look from the stands....
            No.
            LakerEagleLover

Comment

Oswego 5 Potsdam 1 FINAL.

It’s on to Geneseo Friday night at The Wheelhaus...
              LakerEagleLover

Comment

Nice win over Da bears 5-1 ...very nice north country trip,4pts...with perhaps a new #1 netminder???

Comment

Heartbreaker for the Cards to come back two goals down only to give up a freak soft goal in the waning minutes...

Comment

I want to address the post on the Lakers whinnying. On the play where Plattsburgh scores, Mitch Emerson who was in his zone took a vicious hit to the head and on the ensuing play Plattsburgh scored. There should never have been a score. There should have been a five minute penalty and no goal. Coach Gosek had all the right in the world to complain to the ref's over that. No penalty. The ref's played dumb they did not see it.
                    When Plattsburgh all huddled at their bench for over a minute in the third that was also a penalty that was not called.
                    Make no mistake there was some monstrous hits from both teams Friday night, and there was plenty of shinning going on both sides. As a matter of fact we never saw the Plattsburgh coach shake anybody's hand after the game.

Comment

Pardon the spelling

Comment

Pretty big game coming up tomorrow at the Campus Center in Oswego,dont think anyone knows who will get the start btwn the pipes for the Lakers do they?? Who starts for genny?? Any predictions??I would hope a large crowd as well.Would like to see the Lakers get out to a fast start and stay out of the sin bin.

Comment

1700 souls attended as Genny visited Brockport for the regular season finale. Appears Genny took foot off gas after a 6-1 lead....still able to net 2PPG. Brockport 4 goals on 19 shots, pretty good shooting.

Comment

After 1 period Plattsburgh 1 Brockport 0
                            2-1 Plattsburgh After 2
                            Last edited by Birdwatcher; 02-26-2020, 07:26 PM.

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
                              After 1 period Plattsburgh 1 Brockport 0
                              2-1 Plattsburgh After 2
                              2 - 2 in OT
                              Larry Normandin
                              SUNY Cobleskill '83-SUNY Plattsburgh '00

Temper is one thing you can't get rid of by losing it.

God gave everyone patience-The wise use it.

Trust is like paper - Once crumbled it can never again be perfect.

Twitter w/ Bob Emery

WIRY (Windows Player)
                              WIRY (Chrome/Android Player)

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!

Pen pals

D3HOCKEY.com

Comment

It’s all Geneseo in the first period, leading Potsdam, 2-0.

A PP goal by Keenan at 2:03 right out in front.

Miller scores the second at 7:58 on a puck which bounced over the goalie’s shoulder.

Potsdam’s McArthur took a major and game for hitting from behind.
                                Russell Jaslow
                                [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                                U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Working...
                                X