X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sunyac 2019-20

Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
    This site and collegehockeystats.
    How can the site be correct when roster hasn't been released by a school yet? Correct me if i'm wrong, but wouldn't it be speculation?

Comment

Originally posted by wildcatcard View Post
      How can the site be correct when roster hasn't been released by a school yet? Correct me if i'm wrong, but wouldn't it be speculation?
      just go to Potsdam's hockey page the roster is there if that's what ya need??

Comment

https://www.uscho.com/rankings/d-iii-mens-poll/

Poll is up.
        LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
          Just about to post that….Will you be there for Whiteout Weekend?? I'll be there with bells on,ok,white on..

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
            just go to Potsdam's hockey page the roster is there if that's what ya need??
            It actually wasn't up on the Potsdam page until just a few hours ago, which is why I didn't mention it.

To wildcatcard -- the only way collegehockeystats gets a roster is from the school directly. There is no speculation whatsoever.
            Russell Jaslow
            [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
            U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

To wildcatcard -- the only way collegehockeystats gets a roster is from the school directly. There is no speculation whatsoever.
              Thank you for the insight. So the school releases it to collehockeystats before it makes it public. Thats insider trading ha ha ha

Comment

Originally posted by wildcatcard View Post
                Thank you for the insight. So the school releases it to collehockeystats before it makes it public. Thats insider trading ha ha ha
                From an SIDs perspective. CHS roster is not nearly as labor Intensive as your website roster. Website roster needs biography information and headshots to look “complete”.

CHS roster you need a height, weight, hometown, number, position and last team. Pretty basic.
                The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                GO LAKERS!!!
                GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                Oswego State '09

Comment

one day late...the Cortland v. Ithaca football game was one the games that was picked on College Game Day. The field went with the Bombers with the exception of Herbstreit......nice national exposure

Comment

Originally posted by OZFEST View Post
                    one day late...the Cortland v. Ithaca football game was one the games that was picked on College Game Day. The field went with the Bombers with the exception of Herbstreit......nice national exposure
                    45,000+ attendance too. Not bad for a couple Division III schools...
                    The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                    "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                    GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                    GO LAKERS!!!
                    GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                    "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                    Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
                      45,000+ attendance too. Not bad for a couple Division III schools...
                      Agreed and better than a number of D1 schools

Comment

Originally posted by OZFEST View Post
                        Agreed and better than a number of D1 schools
                        Didn't check the #'s but maybe more than the Jets or Giants,those who actually show up..

Comment

Pretty good weekend for Buff State, beating lasts year champ Genny and a revitalized Brockport

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
                            Didn't check the #'s but maybe more than the Jets or Giants,those who actually show up..
                            I was actually one of those who showed up.

The crowd was pretty good for the Jets-Giants game, when the fans finally took their seats, as would be expected for that sort of contest.
                            Russell Jaslow
                            [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                            U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

I was actually one of those who showed up.

The crowd was pretty good for the Jets-Giants game, when the fans finally took their seats, as would be expected for that sort of contest.
                              Having had Jets season tiks for 15 yrs there were many games that I didn't want to leave the tailgate..

Comment

Oswego is not the only SUNYAC team struggling with OOC opponents, with the exception of Genny, the losses are piling up across the board. The SUNYAC was once considered formidable, but now? Meanwhile future 10th SUNYAC member Canton is 6-3-1, good enough for 2nd place in an imaginary column.

Comment

Working...
                                X