Clear All

• Re: Nice Planet 17: I Need a Cold ****ty Beer to Deal with You ***holes

Holy ****
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      Holy ****
      Reviews and comments don’t disappoint either.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        Reviews and comments don’t disappoint either.
        OMG just read those. The "compare with similar items" is great too.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

"Help! I just gained 10 lbs at Waffle House and I can't get up!"

https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/4350564...mpression=true

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
            OMG just read those. The "compare with similar items" is great too.
            Is the Stutthof spring line out yet?

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
              this kind of thing has happened before. it's definitely some kind of print-on-demand service using AI to automatically generate designs it thinks people would want to order
              That's pretty much it. It's all computer-based/AI-based. Yay technology.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Someone get this douchebag to a recovery meeting, JFC.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  Someone get this douchebag to a recovery meeting, JFC.
                  While I can understand the opinion of Oprah's brainwashing (and that is more directed to mass media than Oprah herself, mind you), yeah, this guy needs some help.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                    While I can understand the opinion of Oprah's brainwashing (and that is more directed to mass media than Oprah herself, mind you), yeah, this guy needs some help.
                    When you're thrown off the stage at your own venue, it's probably time to admit you have a problem.

Comment

When you're thrown off the stage at your own venue, it's probably time to admit you have a problem.
                      He's simply a hard-drinkin' redneck. However, can't really get away clean from that anymore without some repercussions.

And for emphasis (although I like Kid Rock's music):
                      Just so you know, so it's it's set in stone,
                      Kid Rock don't come from where I come from..
                      Yeah, it's true, he's a Yank, he ain't no son of Hank..
                      If you even thought so, god-****, you're ****ing dumb

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                        He's simply a hard-drinkin' redneck. However, can't really get away clean from that anymore without some repercussions.

And for emphasis (although I like Kid Rock's music):
                        Just so you know, so it's it's set in stone,
                        Kid Rock don't come from where I come from..
                        Yeah, it's true, he's a Yank, he ain't no son of Hank..
                        If you even thought so, god-****, you're ****ing dumb
                        The only song of "his" I ever really liked wasn't entirely his.

Comment

The only song of "his" I ever really liked wasn't entirely his.
                          That All Summer Long one of his...that one hit the heart a little. Reminded me of one of my first loves, and yes, we hit up the camping a little back then. That video could have been me and my friends from ages 16-23 or so, no joke.

Comment

Folks, I don't think I can stay on the same planet as this guy.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I assume all those Right Leaning Legal Scholars will call this a frivolous lawsuit right? Hello? BUELLER?!?!?!?
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                Folks, I don't think I can stay on the same planet as this guy.
                                I'm sure Alex Jones will be all over this on his hate program.

Comment

Working...
                                X