• Show
Clear All

• Re: Nice Planet 17: I Need a Cold ****ty Beer to Deal with You ***holes

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
    Nice rack there for an old broad..... and the ready ponytail for guidance
    They don't shrink, mook.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      Are UPS drivers unionized? Seems like the perfect workforce to f-ck.
      Teamsters.

Nearly everyone non-management including myself.
      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
        Teamsters.

Nearly everyone non-management including myself.
        Thank you.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Snitches get stitches!

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Horrific story Underway in south Minneapolis. A guy shot his three kids outside in yard, went into house after his wife. Two kids are DOA, third kid they can’t get to because he’s in doorway. Neighbors being evacuated.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                Horrific story Underway in south Minneapolis. A guy shot his three kids outside in yard, went into house after his wife. Two kids are DOA, third kid they can’t get to because he’s in doorway. Neighbors being evacuated.
                Only 2 kids. Both dead...mom dead too and the coward o**** himself.
                "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Few things qualify for a new low. I give you...
                  Cornell University
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                    Those who do not learn history are doomed to repeat it
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

I swear they had a similar problem a few years ago...
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                        I swear they had a similar problem a few years ago...

Comment

Somebody suggested there's probably an algorithm that takes points of interest and combines them with product templates to create "produce on demand" products. Since a lot of people visit Auschwitz it gets picked up by the algorithm.

The same thing could happen with famous people and give you Hitler.

It's not Stephen Miller crafting his Christmas list.
                          Cornell University

Comment

Somebody suggested there's probably an algorithm that takes points of interest and combines them with product templates to create "produce on demand" products. Since a lot of people visit Auschwitz it gets picked up by the algorithm.

this kind of thing has happened before. it's definitely some kind of print-on-demand service using AI to automatically generate designs it thinks people would want to order

Comment

Yeah. This is clearly a mistake.
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

It's the same algorithm that gave us a wall decal of an old lady using her inhaler: https://www.amazon.com/Wallmonkeys-S.../dp/B0150BAJYA

In fairness, what else was mookie supposed to masturbate to?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Working...
                                X