X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nice Planet 17: I Need a Cold ****ty Beer to Deal with You ***holes

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    That’s the part.
    Sorry, thought you meant the full Vimeo version.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      You can skip to last 30 seconds

Welp, I'll sleep well tonight after seeing this comedic gem.
      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Please, Mr. Linesman let the Nazis fight.

Comment

A lot of Dems have been calling for impeachment proceedings for a long time, even before the whistleblower complaint became public knowledge, and were getting impatient at Pelosi's caution. How long has she known about the Ukraine stuff, at least at some level, and would she have gone forward without it?

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
            A lot of Dems have been calling for impeachment proceedings for a long time, even before the whistleblower complaint became public knowledge, and were getting impatient at Pelosi's caution. How long has she known about the Ukraine stuff, at least at some level, and would she have gone forward without it?
            You're taking a shot at the Prez. You have one shot, even with a favorable House/Senate. You better make it count. You cannot let ANY of the opposition, whoever they may be, to shoot any hole in your argument. Just sayin'.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

My guess is she heard right about the time WaPo heard and started discussing it. They had an editorial about it days after it happened but it went largely unnoticed IIRC.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

The Ukraine stuff is all pretty recent right? Just from this past summer?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
                  She's obviously just owning the libs like a good centrist warmongresss.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                    Sorry, thought you meant the full Vimeo version.
                    The full, spectacular video.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I guess my point in asking about the timing of Pelosi's knowledge of the whistleblower issue is that without that the proceedings would have been extremely disappointing. The outcome is still not in doubt, but the facts got out there in a good way, and we might benefit from it next fall. Without those sins, though, it appears an impeachment proceeding might have been to Dems disadvantage, even though there are other reasons to impeach him.

I also wonder if she knew that card was going to be available, even before the whistleblower complaint. Secrets are hard to keep in that town.

Comment

The timing is perfect. This will stick in the minds of D voters. Meanwhile R voters were already whining about letting the 2020 election decide before the hearings even started.

Comment

4-H includes LGBTQ children in their diversity guidelines. Evangelicals complain to the Trump administration and get the guidelines rescinded.
                          Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                          Patreon for exclusive writing content
                          Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                            4-H includes LGBTQ children in their diversity guidelines. Evangelicals complain to the Trump administration and get the guidelines rescinded.
                            jfc
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                              jfc
                              Imagine being blinded by hatred that you have to make kids not feel welcome at a 4 f-cking H.
                              Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                              "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                              Patreon for exclusive writing content
                              Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                                Imagine being blinded by hatred that you have to make kids not feel welcome at a 4 f-cking H.
                                And this is why I don’t have friends anymore who are evangelical or similar or trump humpers. Honestly avoid republicans too. Just can’t be around people who are so rotten to the core.

Comment

Working...
                                X