Page 33 of 51 FirstFirst ... 232425262728293031323334353637383940414243 ... LastLast
Results 641 to 660 of 1001

Thread: Nice Planet 17: I Need a Cold ****ty Beer to Deal with You ***holes

  1. #641
    Already insane, UAA making it worse
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    49th
    Posts
    19,732

    Re: Nice Planet 17: I Need a Cold ****ty Beer to Deal with You ***holes

    I can tell he's a seasonal employee because a veteran driver (even a Black one) would've:

    1. Said something sarcastic to lady.
    2. Tapped out a message to their Center on their DIAD.
    3. Called the cops.
    4. Sit in their truck and count how much OT they'd get because of this lady holding them up.
    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
    I spell Failure with UAF

    Quote Originally Posted by UAFIceAngel
    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
    Quote Originally Posted by Doyle Woody
    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

  2. #642
    Anti-Semantic The Rube's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Chez Rube
    Posts
    120,363

    Re: Nice Planet 17: I Need a Cold ****ty Beer to Deal with You ***holes

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimjamesak View Post
    I can tell he's a seasonal employee because a veteran driver (even a Black one) would've:

    1. Said something sarcastic to lady.
    2. Tapped out a message to their Center on their DIAD.
    3. Called the cops.
    4. Sit in their truck and count how much OT they'd get because of this lady holding them up.
    I agree. He used unprofessional language (yes this situation is MESSED up). A non-seasonal would simply call the people that need to be called. Bosses, police, etc, whatever. Let them handle it. He did the right thing in video taping it. Get the evidence.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

  3. #643
    Already insane, UAA making it worse
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    49th
    Posts
    19,732

    Re: Nice Planet 17: I Need a Cold ****ty Beer to Deal with You ***holes

    Quote Originally Posted by The Rube View Post
    I agree. He used unprofessional language (yes this situation is MESSED up). A non-seasonal would simply call the people that need to be called. Bosses, police, etc, whatever. Let them handle it. He did the right thing in video taping it. Get the evidence.
    Eh, he'll be fine.

    Unions are good for this sort of thing.
    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
    I spell Failure with UAF

    Quote Originally Posted by UAFIceAngel
    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
    Quote Originally Posted by Doyle Woody
    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

  4. #644
    ὃ οὐ κινούμενον κινεῖ
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    Where
    Posts
    71,299

    Re: Nice Planet 17: I Need a Cold ****ty Beer to Deal with You ***holes

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimjamesak View Post
    4. Sit in their truck and count how much OT they'd get because of this lady holding them up.
    5. Company exercises some clause about professional demeanor and stiffs, if not fires, him.
    Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019

  5. #645
    ὃ οὐ κινούμενον κινεῖ
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    Where
    Posts
    71,299

    Re: Nice Planet 17: I Need a Cold ****ty Beer to Deal with You ***holes

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimjamesak View Post
    Eh, he'll be fine.

    Unions are good for this sort of thing.
    Are UPS drivers unionized? Seems like the perfect workforce to f-ck.
    Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019

  6. #646
    I got nothing Slap Shot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Clark Freeport Zone, Philippines
    Posts
    32,268

    Re: Nice Planet 17: I Need a Cold ****ty Beer to Deal with You ***holes

    Quote Originally Posted by mookie1995 View Post
    Nice rack there for an old broad..... and the ready ponytail for guidance
    They don't shrink, mook.

  7. #647
    Already insane, UAA making it worse
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    49th
    Posts
    19,732
    Quote Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
    Are UPS drivers unionized? Seems like the perfect workforce to f-ck.
    Teamsters.

    Nearly everyone non-management including myself.

  8. #648
    ὃ οὐ κινούμενον κινεῖ
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    Where
    Posts
    71,299

    Re: Nice Planet 17: I Need a Cold ****ty Beer to Deal with You ***holes

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimjamesak View Post
    Teamsters.

    Nearly everyone non-management including myself.
    Thank you.
    Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019

  9. #649
    NPC ScoobyDoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    The 9th Circle
    Posts
    75,336

    Re: Nice Planet 17: I Need a Cold ****ty Beer to Deal with You ***holes

    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

    Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

    Glass at 0%: No Heart

  10. #650
    there's a good buck in that racket.
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    oasis in the middle east
    Posts
    44,221
    Snitches get stitches!

    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

  11. #651
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Posts
    6,827

    Re: Nice Planet 17: I Need a Cold ****ty Beer to Deal with You ***holes

    Horrific story Underway in south Minneapolis. A guy shot his three kids outside in yard, went into house after his wife. Two kids are DOA, third kid they canít get to because heís in doorway. Neighbors being evacuated.

  12. #652
    Kings affiliate
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    St. Cloud, MN
    Posts
    12,034
    Quote Originally Posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Horrific story Underway in south Minneapolis. A guy shot his three kids outside in yard, went into house after his wife. Two kids are DOA, third kid they canít get to because heís in doorway. Neighbors being evacuated.
    Only 2 kids. Both dead...mom dead too and the coward o******* himself.

  13. #653
    ὃ οὐ κινούμενον κινεῖ
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    Where
    Posts
    71,299

    Re: Nice Planet 17: I Need a Cold ****ty Beer to Deal with You ***holes

    Few things qualify for a new low. I give you...
    Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019

  14. #654
    there's a good buck in that racket.
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    oasis in the middle east
    Posts
    44,221

    Re: Nice Planet 17: I Need a Cold ****ty Beer to Deal with You ***holes

    Quote Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
    Few things qualify for a new low. I give you...
    Those who do not learn history are doomed to repeat it
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

  15. #655
    Apartheid Loving Conservadem!
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Crystal, MN
    Posts
    42,713

    Re: Nice Planet 17: I Need a Cold ****ty Beer to Deal with You ***holes

    Quote Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
    Few things qualify for a new low. I give you...
    I swear they had a similar problem a few years ago...
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

    "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

    Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

  16. #656
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Posts
    6,827
    Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    I swear they had a similar problem a few years ago...

  17. #657
    ὃ οὐ κινούμενον κινεῖ
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    Where
    Posts
    71,299

    Re: Nice Planet 17: I Need a Cold ****ty Beer to Deal with You ***holes

    Somebody suggested there's probably an algorithm that takes points of interest and combines them with product templates to create "produce on demand" products. Since a lot of people visit Auschwitz it gets picked up by the algorithm.

    The same thing could happen with famous people and give you Hitler.

    It's not Stephen Miller crafting his Christmas list.
    Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019

  18. #658
    Internet Nutcase
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Bar Harbor, ME
    Posts
    4,425

    Re: Nice Planet 17: I Need a Cold ****ty Beer to Deal with You ***holes

    Quote Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
    Somebody suggested there's probably an algorithm that takes points of interest and combines them with product templates to create "produce on demand" products. Since a lot of people visit Auschwitz it gets picked up by the algorithm.

    The same thing could happen with famous people and give you Hitler.

    It's not Stephen Miller crafting his Christmas list.

    this kind of thing has happened before. it's definitely some kind of print-on-demand service using AI to automatically generate designs it thinks people would want to order

  19. #659
    Lucia Apologist
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    30,890

    Re: Nice Planet 17: I Need a Cold ****ty Beer to Deal with You ***holes

    Yeah. This is clearly a mistake.

  20. #660
    NICKERSON HAS [CENSORED]
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Mountain View, CA
    Posts
    20,703

    Re: Nice Planet 17: I Need a Cold ****ty Beer to Deal with You ***holes

    Quote Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
    Somebody suggested there's probably an algorithm that takes points of interest and combines them with product templates to create "produce on demand" products. Since a lot of people visit Auschwitz it gets picked up by the algorithm.

    The same thing could happen with famous people and give you Hitler.

    It's not Stephen Miller crafting his Christmas list.
    It's the same algorithm that gave us a wall decal of an old lady using her inhaler: https://www.amazon.com/Wallmonkeys-S.../dp/B0150BAJYA

    In fairness, what else was mookie supposed to masturbate to?

    Cornell '04, Stanford '06


    KDR

    Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •