This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nice Planet 17: I Need a Cold ****ty Beer to Deal with You ***holes

But unlike those guys, my people won't surrender.
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
      But unlike those guys, my people won't surrender.
      And my people, 200 million of us, will beat the snot outta of these morons before we let them hurt you.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        And my people, 200 million of us, will beat the snot outta of these morons before we let them hurt you.
        They might not surrender, but the alternative might actually be better for the greater good. Just tossin' spitballs here.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
          They might not surrender, but the alternative might actually be better for the greater good. Just tossin' spitballs here.
          Suggest you clarify...
          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

What is the alternative?

To sacrifice the rights and humanity of some for the bigotry of others?

Nope. 1861 called.
            Cornell University
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

What is the alternative?

To sacrifice the rights and humanity of some for the bigotry of others?

Nope. 1861 called.
              Rube, I like you, I really do. However, it sounds like you want the trans community to just give up while this administration repeatedly denies our right to exist.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                Wait, what?

Comment

Alternative?

Comment

Suggest you clarify...
                    They come to fight, and not surrender? Well, hope they like dirt.....
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

I realize all of you completely missed my veiled threat, which is NOT against the alternative lifestyle. It's against the bigots. F those guys.

Comment

I realize all of you completely missed my veiled threat, which is NOT against the alternative lifestyle. It's against the bigots. F those guys.
                        You no like-a the bigots?

You no vote-a the Republicans.

Very simple.
                        Cornell University

Comment

You no like-a the bigots?

You no vote-a the Republicans.

Very simple.
                          Haven't voted in quite a while, b/c I hate 'em all, for the most part.

Comment

"Alternative lifestyle."

Because having a job, getting my MSW at night, running marathons, buying groceries, and drinking plenty of coffee and wine is "alternative."

Comment

"Alternative lifestyle."

Because having a job, getting my MSW at night, running marathons, buying groceries, and drinking plenty of coffee and wine is "alternative."
                              I'm running with the most common term here. If you want to doubt my intentions, go ahead. Be "that person." I am a supporter for equal rights through and through.

Comment

And what I'm suggesting is don't call it a lifestyle. I constantly hear "I disagree with the lifestyle you chose." Lifestyle makes it sound like I made a choice. I didn't.

I don't doubt you're an ally, but I need you to learn our language.

Comment

Working...
                                X