X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nice Planet 17: I Need a Cold ****ty Beer to Deal with You ***holes

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Latest is that someone painted a swastika on the elementary school. They arrested the guy who did it

https://bringmethenews.com/minnesota...chool-in-edina

People on next door are currently screaming again about how we give Muslims and lgbtq their needs and free speech and we allow conservatives to be spit on.
    I would like to believe some day they’ll be able to look back and reflect on that position. I don’t have high hopes.

I also want to be surprised, but we have been calling them nazis for a while.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      Not that it matters but the guy is a citizen too.

Comment

• Reading that article, I’m imagining the Onion version:

“37 women and children were murdered when 3 SUVs were attacked. 4 women and 22 children survived the attack, and were happy to be reunited with their remaining 54 immediate family members who had remained at home. ‘We’re so happy to have them back, whatever their names turn out to be,’ said one of the daughters/sisters/cousins/wives at the family compound. No men could be reached for comment, as he was on a 3-week bender in Las Vegas.

I’m probably just insensitive to their economic anxiety, though.
        If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

Why are we discussing an article from The S*n?
          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
            Because Sicatoka is still upset he was made to look like a fool when Hillary was exonerated...again. I bet the article went over much better on NaziSports.com.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                Because Sic is all-in on brand and keeping his news in the Murdoch family...
                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  Because Sicatoka is still upset he was made to look like a fool when Hillary was exonerated...again. I bet the article went over much better on NaziSports.com.
                  I’m just a little sad that “intelligent” people like Kepler clicked on the link.

F- The S*n. JFT96.
                  U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                  Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                  I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                  But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                  Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                  Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                    Itz muh 1st Amendmunt right to spray-paint swastikas onto public buildings! The pride flag is a hate symbol towards Xtians! What about Sharia Law!?
                    These colors don't run!
                    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                    Patreon for exclusive writing content
                    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                      Mayor Barrett blamed Trump for normalizing racism/anti-immigrant behavior.

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                        These colors don't run either
                        dont-run

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                          Yes, but he speaks with an accent and has brown skin and a funny name.

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                            Love it.

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                              dont-run
                              Screenshot-2019-11-05-17-53-36-1
                              the state of hockey is good

Comment

That is awesome
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X