X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nice Planet 17: I Need a Cold ****ty Beer to Deal with You ***holes

NOT SAFE FOR WORK!!
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

NOT SAFE FOR WORK!!
      Very fine people.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        In a nutshell- Minnetonka and Wayzata schools now ranked higher, Edina has lost some rich kids to private schools. Center for the American experiment, a gross right wing lobby group who hates diversity and renewable energy, has been sending all Edina residents flyers on how diversity is the cause of the schools declining.
        1. Edina is now behind the others based upon what metric(s) and what time frame?
        2. Even if so - so what? All 3 school districts have competed with the others academically for decades and Tonka sure as s**t doesn't lack for college placement and preparedness. Athletically Edina remains at the top of the chain so that can't be the complaint.
        3. All 3 of those districts lose kids to the privates every year and to a significant degree. I couldn't count on 4 hands how many kids I grew up with in Deephaven that went to privates
        4. Edina recruits like a mother-effer especially girls tennis and hockey and they're not recruiting minorities
        5. Even if one were stupid enough to believe diversity plays a role I sincerely doubt Edina has become measurably more diverse than the other two mentioned districts
        6. I'd love to laugh in the face of anyone from Cake-eater 1 whining about Cake-eaters 2 and 3.

These questions aren't directed at you - you're not the one out of touch here.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
          1. Edina is now behind the others based upon what metric(s) and what time frame?
          2. Even if so - so what? All 3 school districts have competed with the others academically for decades and Tonka sure as s**t doesn't lack for college placement and preparedness. Athletically Edina remains at the top of the chain so that can't be the complaint.
          3. All 3 of those districts lose kids to the privates every year and to a significant degree. I couldn't count on 4 hands how many kids I grew up with in Deephaven that went to privates
          4. Edina recruits like a mother-effer especially girls tennis and hockey and they're not recruiting minorities
          5. Even if one were stupid enough to believe diversity plays a role I sincerely doubt Edina has become measurably more diverse than the other two mentioned districts

These questions aren't directed at you - you're not the one out of touch here.
          The Mayor of Edina wrote a commentary on it and the citizens of Edina ripped it apart in an opposing commentary. People are at "war" in Edina over their school district. Why? No idea. I think I agree with the mayor, but, whatever. I don't live there. I know here in Eden Prairie we have the same issues they do.

http://www.startribune.com/edina-sch...ugh/564189892/

http://www.startribune.com/counterpo...ing/564288412/
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I found out more. Remember the lawsuit filed a year or so against Edina schools? Parents filed it because they said the Young Conservatives club was having their free speech stifled.
            Yes, it’s rough being white in Edina if you’re conservative.
            Turns out people in that incident are admitting to helping organize this political group who are putting up three school board candidates. One of their tag lines is that their candidates are “steeped in Edina tradition.”

I have my own opinions on what that really means.

And yeah, Edina is still a top ten school and this whole thing is a joke

Comment

M e g a
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Latest is that someone painted a swastika on the elementary school. They arrested the guy who did it

https://bringmethenews.com/minnesota...chool-in-edina

People on next door are currently screaming again about how we give Muslims and lgbtq their needs and free speech and we allow conservatives to be spit on.
                Last edited by Deutsche Gopher Fan; 11-05-2019, 09:42 AM.

Comment

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Must be economic anxiety, WI unemployment is growing.

Comment

Must be economic anxiety, WI unemployment is growing.
                      It's just ****ing sick is what it is. ****ing sick. The guy who did it should be locked up.

Comment

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/102802...families-dead/
                        The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

1000 browns every week -- no problem. 1 white family, call in the Air Force.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                            It's just ****ing sick is what it is. ****ing sick. The guy who did it should be locked up.
                            I'm sure they were protecting their religious freedom. And don't know know how scary it is to be a conservative white male in this country now?
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Latest is that someone painted a swastika on the elementary school. They arrested the guy who did it

https://bringmethenews.com/minnesota...chool-in-edina

People on next door are currently screaming again about how we give Muslims and lgbtq their needs and free speech and we allow conservatives to be spit on.
                              Itz muh 1st Amendmunt right to spray-paint swastikas onto public buildings! The pride flag is a hate symbol towards Xtians! What about Sharia Law!?

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                1000 browns every week -- no problem. 1 white family, call in the Air Force.
                                I guess I look at the US Citizenship, not so much the melanin content; but, if you want to see color first feel free.
                                The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Working...
                                X