X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nice Planet 17: I Need a Cold ****ty Beer to Deal with You ***holes

"Tone down the gayness"
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Georgia, Kentucky, and Texas want to make it illegal for parents to support their transgender children.

All that can happen at a young age is social transition. Then maybe puberty blockers. No one is approved for surgeries/HRT until 18.
      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
      Patreon for exclusive writing content
      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Comment

https://www.freep.com/story/news/loc...ks/4118815002/

Catholic school in Metro Detroit forfeits playoff game following hazing allegation.

Correct decision, clearly, but placed into Nice Planet because according to the police commissioner, the school president said no investigation would be needed and they would handle it internally.
          Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            I mean, kinda funny considering which of the three is most likely to get convicted of something.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Another great day to be a female

“ A court in Barcelona, Spain, cleared five men of rape charges, saying that the crime didn't fit the legal definition of rape since the teenage victim was unconscious and didn't fight back.”

https://thehill.com/policy/internati...scious-14-year

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                Well at least we know the kid in Black Face will never hold public office...
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

TUrns out that dude killed a black woman in a DWI hit and run.
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                    TUrns out that dude killed a black woman in a DWI hit and run.
                    Or, as he originally said, a deer. And his own in laws turned him in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                      Or, as he originally said, a deer. And his own in laws turned him in.
                      Doe
                      A deer, a female deer
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                        Doe
                        A deer, a female deer
                        Dos, a beer, a Mexican beer.....
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Long Island HS Football Coach Suspended For Running Up Score
                          South Side head coach Phil Onesto, who watched his team suffer the disappointing loss, didn't take offense to Plainedge's on-field performance.

“I had no issue with how the game went,” Onesto told Newsday. “I had spoken to Coach Shaver, I told him I had no issues.”
                          "I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."
                          Groucho Marx
                          "You can't fix stupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever. "
                          Ron White
                          "If we stop being offensive, the Terrorists win."
                          Milo Bloom

Comment

Those kind of scores happen all the time in Maine HS football.
                            I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                              Those kind of scores happen all the time in Maine HS football.
                              Michigan HS Playoffs had several of them.
                              "I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."
                              Groucho Marx
                              "You can't fix stupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever. "
                              Ron White
                              "If we stop being offensive, the Terrorists win."
                              Milo Bloom

Comment

I could see that rule if the difference was a 65+ point differential, but 42+ points is super common. Here in IL, we will play with a continuous, rolling clock with a 40 or larger point differential in the 2nd half. As a referee, usually you will see at least one game over the season where you roll the entire 2nd half. Some years it can be many times.
                                It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Working...
                                X