This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
    So, apparently Massachusetts has solved all of the real problems in the world and is now working on the secondary problems.
    wonder if "dan" was the middle name (proper surname Mike? )
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Re: Nice Planet 17: I Need a Cold ****ty Beer to Deal with You ***holes

Wayne County judge to defendants: register to vote or I won't hear your case.
      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
      Patreon for exclusive writing content
      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
        Wayne County judge to defendants: register to vote or I won't hear your case.
        "Unusual." Nicely done.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          "Unusual." Nicely done.
          but what if they want whiskey?? and only vodka and rum are at the store
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Gina Haspel could not be reached for comment.

US immigration officials deleted surveillance footage of a transgender asylum-seeker who died while in custody last year, according to internal emails reviewed by BuzzFeed News. Attorneys say the evidence was crucial in a pending wrongful death lawsuit.

Attorneys representing Roxsana Hernández family in a potential lawsuit said that under federal rules, ICE is required to preserve evidence, including electronic information, if it reasonably anticipates it will be part of litigation. The lawyers maintain that ICE should have anticipated being sued over the 33-year-old’s death.

Andrew Free, an attorney working on Hernández’s case along with the Transgender Law Center, said the video would have provided evidence of Hernández's state of health and what condition she was in while in US custody.

"ICE and CoreCivic have consistently denied wrongdoing and stated that they in effect provided Roxsana with all the health care she needed," Free told BuzzFeed News. "The video would be essential and frankly irreplaceable evidence of whether that was true."

ICE said it does not comment on pending litigation.
            Translation: ICE tortured and murdered her. These people are Nazis. Try, convict, and jail them.
            Cornell University
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Translation: ICE tortured and murdered her. These people are Nazis. Try, convict, and jail them.
              For the GOP that's a feature, not a bug.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

They sure do make it difficult to have any sympathy for people who wear a LEO badge for a living.

Comment

From the NY Times.

Noor Alexandria Abukaram was disqualified from a high school race after she ran a race because she did not receive special permission to run in her hijab. “It was like a nightmare came true,” she said.
                  How is this still a thing? For cripes sake.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                    How is this still a thing? For cripes sake.
                    Because many people are dopes and some people are cynical enough to play down to them.

Can you give the link of the article please?
                    Cornell University

Comment

Because many people are dopes and some people are cynical enough to play down to them.

Can you give the link of the article please?
                      https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/24/u...XoyO0K7NgGys6w
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Meet Swing Set Susan. Bonus points because she pretended she was a cop.
                        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                        Patreon for exclusive writing content
                        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                          So does that mean she doesn’t think Texas is a swing state?
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                            Adding "Impersonating a police officer" to your extensive rap sheet to own the libs.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                This is 10 miles from my house and why everything's smelled like a fireplace all ****ing day today. Can't these white trash pieces of **** stay in their flyover states and die of opioids there rather than try to bring down the non-**** states.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Working...
                                X