X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nice Planet 17: I Need a Cold ****ty Beer to Deal with You ***holes

Good.
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
      Good.
      Up Next: Rush or Hannity
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        Up Next: Rush or Hannity
        In terms of radio/internet broadcasting, Hannity would fall before Rush. Rush has more money, so he'd stall out the proceedings longer than Hannity could.
        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
          In terms of radio/internet broadcasting, Hannity would fall before Rush. Rush has more money, so he'd stall out the proceedings longer than Hannity could.
          I'm not sure which one is more hateful. Bill-O was the leader but he's already been gored.

The most hateful that I can think of (note: this is not the most stupid, albeit they are all stupid):

Alex Jones
          Andrew Breitbart
          Glenn Beck
          Anne Coulter
          Dinesh D'Souza
          Bill O'Reilly
          Ben Shapiro
          Rush Limbaugh
          Sean Hannity
          Laura Ingraham
          Mark Levin
          Michael Savage

I'm sure there are other sick f-cks. I got honestly sad and tired just listing these.

Anyway, let the karma begin.
          Last edited by Kepler; 09-05-2019, 04:06 PM.
          Cornell University
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

In other news, Drew Brees can DIAF.
            Where are all the MAGA chuds telling him to stick to football?
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

If there is any justice Jones and all his minions will be sued into extinction.

It would be fitting if the thing that finally killed the Nazis was something like this.
              flaggy is curled up in a fetal position somewhere.

Comment

Pretty sure Karma got to Breitbart a while ago. Or was it the Clintons...

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
                  Pretty sure Karma got to Breitbart a while ago.
                  Andrew's GOAT drug and alcohol lifestyle got him.
                  Cornell University

Comment

Andrew's GOAT drug and alcohol lifestyle got him.
                    So, the Clintons....
                    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                    Originally posted by Quizmire
                    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                      Hard to believe these trash bags still exist.

My only question is if you are the Poster Child for Midwestern Republican Racism & Chips, why are you a basketball coach? For god's sake, switch to hockey.
                      If he's going to enforce team rules about hairstyles, then he better enforce them for everyone. Keep it consistent.

Guarantee you it costs him recruits though. Silly move.

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                        Bakersfield - yep, par for the course.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                          If he's going to enforce team rules about hairstyles, then he better enforce them for everyone. Keep it consistent.

Guarantee you it costs him recruits though. Silly move.
                          This. It's called a uniform code (similar to Yankees saying no moustaches/facial hair).
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
                            Pretty sure Karma got to Breitbart a while ago. Or was it the Clintons...
                            Definitely the bourbon and coke (and I don't mean the beverage).

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                              This. It's called a uniform code (similar to Yankees saying no moustaches/facial hair).
                              Is that still the case? I thought Marge Schott was the last MLB owner to hold the line on that. Of course, we all know what a "lovely" woman she was. *gag*

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                                Is that still the case? I thought Marge Schott was the last MLB owner to hold the line on that. Of course, we all know what a "lovely" woman she was. *gag*
                                As far as I know. I know Damon had to shave the beard, although that was about 15 years ago. The Yankees are not much for change....
                                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
                                X