X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nice Planet 17: I Need a Cold ****ty Beer to Deal with You ***holes

Originally posted by aparch View Post
    The discussion about changes to the federal benefits for food stamps (SNAP) is starting to infuriate me.

For every one "abuser" of the program the GOP thinks they're preventing, this will hurt many more innocent people who legitimately needed the assistance.

Even bigger, there is this big push to change SNAP that will immediately effect 700,000 recipients.

How many Americans used SNAP in 2018? 40 Million. In a nation of 419 Million people.

These fu**ers are "concerned" about 1.75% of SNAP recipients. They're "concerned" about 0.167% of all Americans.

But the top 1% needs another tax cut.

Whichever Dem wins the White House in 2020 needs to immediately tax the * out of the 1%.
    People on SNAP dont vote Republican* so Republicans dont care about people on SNAP.

*The ones that do dont pay attention anyways
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      Breaking news: Nimrata Haley has always been a piece of sh*t

The woman has done one positive thing in her whole worthless existence and now she is ****ing on that?

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        The woman has done one positive thing in her whole worthless existence and now she is ****ing on that?
        Wingnut Welfare, here she comes.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

She wont be back on GMA or CBS this morning...looks like Faux and Friends for her!
          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Breaking news: Nimrata Haley has always been a piece of sh*t

jfc

Rover was right. It's all about racism.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Loving all the derps trying to justify it by saying "It wasn't the actual Confederate flag so no big deal."
              the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                Loving all the derps trying to justify it by saying "It wasn't the actual Confederate flag so no big deal."
                They've been trying to rewrite history for over 150 years. Why stop now?

Comment

They've been trying to rewrite history for over 150 years. Why stop now?
                  Hell, they've rewritten the Great Depression and Social Security. They can make their minion forget "We have always been at war with East Asia" about stuff that happened within the same generation.
                  Cornell University
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

To me it's the other way around. To all of the pro-flag people saying it's just all about history and them having such a great appreciation for southern history, ask them to draw one of the 3 actual Confederate flags. $10 says one of those history buffs draws the Stars and Bars instead.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                      To me it's the other way around. To all of the pro-flag people saying it's just all about history and them having such a great appreciation for southern history, ask them to draw one of the 3 actual Confederate flags. $10 says one of those history buffs draws the Stars and Bars instead.
                      But it’s a good teeeeeeeeeeveeeeeeeeeee show who didn’t mean it that way!!

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                        I'm confused. Isn't the stars and bars one of the three actual Confederate flags?

Comment

I'm confused. Isn't the stars and bars one of the three actual Confederate flags?
                          Nope. It's a battle flag. It's a component of the 2nd and 3rd CSA flags.

Those idiots should have added another color to make it easier to distinguish in battle, or used the Van Dorn flag, which would be hilarious now because it's all Muzzie looking.

Last edited by Kepler; 12-06-2019, 03:49 PM.
                          Cornell University

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                            Nope. It's a battle flag. It's a component of the 2nd and 3rd CSA flags.
                            Your link says the first national Confederate flag was called the stars and bars.

The flag everyone is carrying around isn't the stars and bars. I don't think it truly had a name. Like you said, it's just a battle flag for the army of northern Virginia.

Comment

I'm even more confused now that Kepler explained it and I read his link. Sure seems to me it's one of the three flags.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Your link says the first national Confederate flag was called the stars and bars.

The flag everyone is carrying around isn't the stars and bars. I don't think it truly had a name. Like you said, it's just a battle flag for the army of northern Virginia.
                                Well, for one thing, on the racist flag there aint any stars.

I have always heard it referred to as "Ol' Dixie" or "The Southern Cross." People who call it the stars and bars are morons, which is not a surprise, since people who insist on flying it are morons.

The Definitive Statement of what the Dixie flag is all about was a bumper sticker I saw when I lived in NC. The Denzel movie about Malcolm had just come out, and the bumper sticker had the Dixie flag and read, "You keep your X, I'll keep mine."

It was never anything but Jesse Helms weapons grade racism. The bigots who fap over it can choke on a bag of black dicks. I'm sure their women are dying to.
                                Last edited by Kepler; 12-06-2019, 04:01 PM.
                                Cornell University

Comment

Working...
                                X