• Show
Clear All

• Re: Nice Planet 17: I Need a Cold ****ty Beer to Deal with You ***holes

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
    Why does Kepler hate the Jews??
    Have you met them?
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      Have you met them?
      Have had many bj from jewesses, yes
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
        Have had many bj from jewesses, yes
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          Dude!!!! You asked!!
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

The affluenza kid didn’t grow up? Noooooo

“ Ethan Couch, who was given 10 years probation as a teen in a deadly 2013 drunk driving case and used the excuse that he was affected by "affluenza," was arrested in Fort Worth, Texas this week after reportedly testing positive for THC.”

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...G2zfgcs4Ry0Z0Q

Comment

I am not gonna get up in arms cause he smoked a little weed...
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                his probation prohibits him from using alcohol or marijuana. If we don't care that he violated his probation doesn't that basically mean he had no consequences (and he already got off super easy)?

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  If I've learned anything from LivePD, it's that Texas is a "We don't fu** around" state when it comes to even the minor-ist of drug offenses.

"Oh, is that shake/dust from marijuana on your console? We're dragging your a** out of the car as if this is a felony traffic stop."
                  “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                    his probation prohibits him from using alcohol or marijuana. If we don't care that he violated his probation doesn't that basically mean he had no consequences (and he already got off super easy)?
                    Agreed. He got off light because he was a white kid, and hopefully a judge throws the book at him now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                      Who is up in arms? Posting now equals up in arms?

The point was he got off from terrible things and had a probation of no drugs. My point was it really ain’t shocking he ignored that after he’s already killed people on substances and shrugged it off.

Comment

I just don't see the pattern you're seemingly trying to convey here. Technically he shouldn't do it as part of his probation but I'm not gonna act like smoking weed is immoral or proof that he hasn't learned anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                          I just don't see the pattern you're seemingly trying to convey here. Technically he shouldn't do it as part of his probation but I'm not gonna act like smoking weed is immoral or proof that he hasn't learned anything.
                          I don’t think weed is immoral.
                          My point was I’m not shocked he was caught violating probation.

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                            Pretty sure violating your probation by taking drugs/alcohol, for an offense that you committed while under the influence of drugs/alcohol, is the definition of not learning anything. ‾\_(ツ)_/‾

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                              Pretty sure violating your probation by taking drugs/alcohol, for an offense that you committed while under the influence of drugs/alcohol, is the definition of not learning anything. ‾\_(ツ)_/‾
                              Killing four people while driving a car under the influence was the problem that landed him in legal trouble, not the use of drugs or alcohol.

I'm not shocked that he violated his probation but that's mostly because I don't realistically expect a 22 year old to not engage in drinking or weed smoking for an entire decade.
                              Last edited by trixR4kids; 01-03-2020, 09:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                                Killing four people while driving a car under the influence was the problem that landed him in legal trouble, not the use of drugs or alcohol.
                                What in the actual ****?
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X