This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nice Planet 17: I Need a Cold ****ty Beer to Deal with You ***holes

So only incels and a few wannabe Stepford wives will attend it? OK.

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
      $2,000 to attend and all male speakers: the Make Women Great Again conference.

And in full disclosure: I still say I'm pansexual (attracted to all across the gender spectrum), but stuff like mentioned above make me not want to date cis men. I'm sure there are some good ones out there, and some of them post on this board, but I really don't want to date or marry them. Friends, yes. Date or marriage? No.
      Y'all have us Muricans confused. You jump the gender fence then have a whole boatload of sexual preference options to make it more confusing, so that there's no way of telling if you're one of us or one of them. Too many pervmutations.

Comment

There is a group for EVERYTHING in America, and like 99% of them will gladly take your money if you are willing to fork it over....
        It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
          So only incels and a few wannabe Stepford wives will attend it? OK.
          Mainly the husbands of the Stepford wives so they can learn how to correctly coerce their "loved" ones into doing what they want without leaving physical abuse marks for the cops to press charges.
          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
            Mainly the husbands of the Stepford wives so they can learn how to correctly coerce their "loved" ones into doing what they want without leaving physical abuse marks for the cops to press charges.
            Psychological abuse is actually a lot more effective anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
              stuff like mentioned above make me not want to date cis men.
              400 Republican morons lead you to demonize 4,000,000,000 cis men?

That makes a lot of sense.

Stuff like this should turn you off Fundies and conservatives. The rest of us are fine.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Stuff like this should turn you off Fundies and conservatives. The rest of us are fine.
                This is a textbook #NotAllMen. Just sayin'...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

I'll be friends with cis men, including people like you. I said I really don't want to date or marry one.

And where in my original post did I demonize all men?

And in full disclosure: I still say I'm pansexual (attracted to all across the gender spectrum), but stuff like mentioned above make me not want to date cis men. I'm sure there are some good ones out there, and some of them post on this board, but I really don't want to date or marry them. Friends, yes. Date or marriage? No.
                  Last edited by MissThundercat; 01-09-2020, 08:43 PM.
                  Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                  "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                  Patreon for exclusive writing content
                  Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

This is a textbook #NotAllMen. Just sayin'...
                    And yes, I'm aware not all men. There are good cis men, I'm sure. And besides, there's only ONE cis man I'm honestly attracted to, that being my best friend from childhood.
                    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                    Patreon for exclusive writing content
                    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

I was pointing out to Kep that his post was a bit tone-deaf...

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                        and?

a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

This isn't even #notall, though. It's #notmost, by a large margin.

Granted, righty men are sh-tbirds. I fully support women not dating, marrying, or procreating with them, it helps improve the species. But the fact that they are walking garbage does not reflect on men with a brain.

The criticism of #notall is it denies responsibility for speaking up against predatory men when they do their vile acting out among all men. That's valid. But we do speak out, vociferously, when these jackwagons mount their Gilead pulpits and start going on about women's "proper" place.

Blanket criticism of men or straights or whites is lazy, even if it is rewarded. Worse, it's bad strategy, because it makes the accuser look like a ninny.
                          Cornell University
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

This isn't even #notall, though. It's #notmost, by a large margin.

Granted, righty men are sh-tbirds. I fully support women not dating, marrying, or procreating with them, it helps improve the species. But the fact that they are walking garbage does not reflect on men with a brain.

The criticism of #notall is it denies responsibility for speaking up against predatory men when they do their vile acting out among all men. That's valid. But we do speak out, vociferously, when these jackwagons mount their Gilead pulpits and start going on about women's "proper" place.

Blanket criticism of men or straights or whites is lazy, even if it is rewarded. Worse, it's bad strategy, because it makes the accuser look like a ninny.
                            The bolded is the only really important part.
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                              The bolded is the only really important part.
                              Not really. There can be mitigating factors in membership of a group that mean you can generalize. Blanket criticism of Nazis, rapists, and Cowboys fans is fine. They have, by definition, earned it.
                              Cornell University

Comment

Not really. There are mitigating factors that mean you can generalize. Blanket criticism of Nazis is fine. They have, by definition, earned it.
                                There is always an exception to the rule.
                                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
                                X