X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nice Planet 17: I Need a Cold ****ty Beer to Deal with You ***holes

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
    Wear this on your jacket in London some time.

I like our flag enough, but because of the history of our we were "formed" and because to me it's more aesthetically pleasing (this will never happen) I'd love to revert to this.
    It's better, that's for sure.

But sign me up for New Glory:

That is one beautiful flag.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post

That would be so worth it just to see how many heads would explode. We could finally reverse troll:

"If you don't love your country you can leave!!"

Comment

These are the only colors I need. And if that flag offends you, you can get the hell out!
        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
        Patreon for exclusive writing content
        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

I notice there's no brown on that flag. What are you trying to say?! (I keed, I keed)
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Here's one update to our flag.
            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

Is the blue/yellow equal still okay?
              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                Is the blue/yellow equal still okay?
                I totally thought you were talking about a flag with two equal parts, one blue and one yellow. I know the Ukraine has been in the news a lot, but was struggling to find the connection to the current conversation.
                the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                  OK but at a certain point it just becomes South Africa's flag. :P

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                  iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                  gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                  Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                  Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                  TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                  DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                    OK but at a certain point it just becomes South Africa's flag. :P
                    I don't like the trans triangle flag. I do like the updated flag from Philly Pride 2017, to highlight racial diversity in the LGBT community.

Comment

Send them straight to the gallows. I checked, and hanging is still the primary method of execution in India.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                        Send them straight to the gallows. I checked, and hanging is still the primary method of execution in India.
                        Yeah I posted that a few days ago.
                        Shocking, for my upcoming global project that I rejected India as a location. None of my options were cruelty-free but idea of going to india repulses me, even though I know it’s not like that for everyone

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                          four accused in another similar event were just shot dead during "an attempted escape". these should suffer the same, with the first shot into the groin.
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                            four accused in another similar event were just shot dead during "an attempted escape". these should suffer the same, with the first shot into the groin.
                            Um, let's not do that. Trial by jury, nation of laws, yadda yadda. I know these virtues are alien to the "I think with my fist hurr" comic book movie generation, but they matter.

Fapping to torture gets you Gina Haspel and fapping to vigilantism gets you Dump.
                            Cornell University
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                              I don't like the trans triangle flag
                              Yeah, that one blows.

Simple is better.
                              Cornell University

Comment

Continues to be a great week for women in India

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-50684475

Comment

Working...
                                X