This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nice Planet 17: I Need a Cold ****ty Beer to Deal with You ***holes

“ An 89-year-old survivor of Auschwitz during the Holocaust has received police protection after facing hundreds of anti-Semitic attacks online as well as threats in-person due to her role in leading a parliamentary commission against hate.”

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...6lgZ6dTKHYnuIo

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      “ An 89-year-old survivor of Auschwitz during the Holocaust has received police protection after facing hundreds of anti-Semitic attacks online as well as threats in-person due to her role in leading a parliamentary commission against hate.”

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...6lgZ6dTKHYnuIo
      Yep, that's one that could be here.

Legislature passes a motion against hate groups.

Right wing parties abstain.

Survivor says that's awful.

Right wing followers prove her point by giving her death threats.

Could be something straight from Dump's Nuremberg rallies.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
        Ms. Johnson was strict, but she was fair.

Ms. Johnson was strict, but they was fair.

Ms. Johnson was strict but fair.

Instructor Johnson was strict but fair.

It'll take a while for old-school writers to adapt, but it's always that way with the old and infirm.
        For an anonymous person (like The Whistleblower), I will use "they" or "s/he." If the person in question is a certain gender, I will use what they want me to use. If that is undetermined (say, I don't know the person, and don't know what they prefer), I'll use the gender term that they present themselves in. So Caitlyn would be "she," while RuPaul would be "he."
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

A white man from South Carolina was sentenced to 10 years in prison after federal prosecutors said he forced an African American man with an intellectual disability to work “for more than 100 hours a week for no pay” at a restaurant he managed.

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...ith-disability

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
            It's just kind of understood.
            I was trying to be nice...
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Ms. Johnson was strict, but she was fair.

Ms. Johnson was strict, but they was fair.

Ms. Johnson was strict but fair.

Instructor Johnson was strict but fair.

It'll take a while for old-school writers to adapt, but it's always that way with the old and infirm.
              Ms. Johnson was strict, butter face
              Last edited by mookie1995; 11-08-2019, 04:00 AM.
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                My firehose may have inadvertently touched you. I was spraying elsewhere..
                Kepler would cross the streams
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                  Kepler would cross the streams
                  Isn't that the best part?

Comment

Florida sheriff: "blacks should act like white people in order to stay alive."
                    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                    Patreon for exclusive writing content
                    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Whitesplaning to own the libs.

Comment

Wouldn't blame black people if they raped white women, placed white people in chains and bought and sold white children like furniture.

They'd have a more difficult time being slow, clumsy and ugly.
                        Last edited by burd; 11-08-2019, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Wouldn't blame black people if they raped white women, placed white people in chains and bought and sold white children like furniture.
                          Funny, that’s what ilhan Omar has vowed to do in her campaign mailer I got!!

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post

They'd have a more difficult time being slow, clumsy and ugly.
                            Here's how great it is to be white: I can get in a time machine and go to any time, and it would be ****ing awesome when I get there! That is exclusively a white privilege. Black people can't **** with time machines! A black guy in a time machine's like, "Hey, anything before 1980, no thank you. I don't want to go."

But I can go to any time! The year 2. I don't even know what's happening then, but I know when I get there...

"Welcome, we have a table right here for you, sir."
                            "Thank you. Oh, it's lovely here in the year 2."

I can go to any time--in the past. I don't want to go to the future and find out what happens to white people because we're gonna pay hard for this ****, you got to know that. We're not going to just fall from number one to two. They're gonna hold us down and **** us in the *** forever. And we totally deserve it. But for now, wheeeeeeee!

Comment

It's the reason for the season: Harrod's limits their Christmas grotto to those who have spent $2500 at the store this year.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                It's the reason for the season: Harrod's limits their Christmas grotto to those who have spent $2500 at the store this year.
                                As holiday ads start flooding the airwaves, remember that if you don't buy your S.O. a car with a big red bow on top it means you don't really love them.

That's what Christmas is all about, Charlie Brown.

Comment

Working...
                                X