X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nice Planet 17: I Need a Cold ****ty Beer to Deal with You ***holes

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
    On a PC, no changes noticed here. And as you all know, the phone thing is N/A.
    Same here. Guess you kids will just have to put down your pacifiers and talk to each other.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      Same here. Guess you kids will just have to put down your pacifiers and talk to each other.
      Or I'll just stop coming to the site, since I'm not posting from my work computer. Which I guess would improve my productivity

Comment

Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

But does she speak so well? https://***********/joshtpm/status/1219987694371119105

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post
            Or I'll just stop coming to the site, since I'm not posting from my work computer. Which I guess would improve my productivity
            Same. I have no ability to post from a computer most of the time

Comment

There's an app for posting on mobile boards - tapatalk, or something like that. Walrus uses it, hence the "signature file" added to all of his posts. I don't know anything about it other than that.
              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

I see them on my device but is it really that bad?

Comment

Charged with lewdness for being topless in your own house. Note the husband was not charged.
                  Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                  "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                  Patreon for exclusive writing content
                  Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

The charges against her were filed after the children’s mother reported the incident to child welfare officials working on a separate investigation involving the kids.
                    I'm guessing that was a...messy divorce.

Comment

Hmm, going topless while hanging drywall. Finding someone who knows how to hang drywall is a hassle, and a woman who will do it topless? Whatever else you want to say about that story, she is definitely a keeper.
                      That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                        Hmm, going topless while hanging drywall. Finding someone who knows how to hang drywall is a hassle, and a woman who will do it topless? Whatever else you want to say about that story, she is definitely a keeper.
                        Also cute as a button.

Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I can't even..

Comment

LOL. Both of those things could only happen in America.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Really sad, but dude should just keep cashing checks off these ignorant white people- or as I saw someone online say, WY PPL

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                                LOL. Both of those things could only happen in America.
                                You really need to get out more. It happens all over the world, you just see it happening here more because it’s in our news more.

Ask the ********ing Pakis how well they’re tested in many parts of England.
                                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Working...
                                X