• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nice Planet 17: I Need a Cold ****ty Beer to Deal with You ***holes

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    bsabsvr
    Where did he say to vote for the GOP?
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
      Where did he say to vote for the GOP?
      It's the logical conclusion to everything he posts.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Football coach uses the N-word, claims he's not racist.
        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
        Patreon for exclusive writing content
        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          Yeah, this. He’s conservative on nearly everything it seems.

Edina update: the GOP backed school board candidates lost. A few parents are now getting enrollment forms for breck and Blake.
          One conservative woman actually just posted” maybe our president wouldn’t act this way if he wasn’t being bullied everyday”
          You mean like supporting more gun-control measures, pro-LGBTQ+ measures, more eco-friendly measures, anti-tax exemptions (as opposed to simply raising taxes)....

Yeah, total conservative.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by the rube View Post
            you mean like not voting for more gun-control measures, pro-lgbtq+ measures, more eco-friendly measures, anti-tax exemptions (as opposed to simply raising taxes)....
            fyp
            In the immortal words of Jean Paul Sartre, 'Au revoir, gopher'.

Originally posted by burd
            I look at some people and I just know they do it doggy style. No way they're getting close to my kids.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
              You mean like supporting more gun-control measures, pro-LGBTQ+ measures, more eco-friendly measures, anti-tax exemptions (as opposed to simply raising taxes)....

I mean you don’t really support them when you don’t vote.

Comment

Margin of victory matters in voting.
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                  Haven't voted in quite a while, b/c I hate 'em all, for the most part.
                  “Do you want a literal **** sandwich or tuna fish”

“Well I don’t like either one so It doesn’t matter, just give me one”

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post

Originally posted by WisconsinWildcard View Post
                    fyp
                    Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                    I mean you don’t really support them when you don’t vote.
                    And Rube, don't tell me not to get offended when you use the phrase "alternative lifestyle." Not up to you to decide what's offensive. I couldn't let that slide.
                    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                    Patreon for exclusive writing content
                    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Well, that and the fact that “alternative lifestyle” is basically like saying “colored boy” now. It’s just not appropriate anymore.

I don’t think Rube meant any malice by it. I know he didn’t.
                      Code:
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                        Yeah, this. He’s conservative on nearly everything it seems.

Edina update: the GOP backed school board candidates lost. A few parents are now getting enrollment forms for breck and Blake.
                        One conservative woman actually just posted” maybe our president wouldn’t act this way if he wasn’t being bullied everyday”
                        The one Trump supporter on my Facebook feed literally just said they voted for Trump to drain the swamp and keep people from enriching themselves and their families through their government positions like the Bidens.

There aren't enough facepalms in the world to respond to that...

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post
                          The one Trump supporter on my Facebook feed literally just said they voted for Trump to drain the swamp and keep people from enriching themselves and their families through their government positions like the Bidens.

Yeah, while the RNC promotes don jr book. lol

Comment

Can we stop referring to them as the RNC and GOP? Those died in 2015 or 2016.

It’s now all party of the Trump Crime Syndicate.
                            Code:

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post

This is why you can't talk to them about Dump. Don't engage on politics at all, and if they insist just walk away. You aren't changing the mind of Cleetus sitting at the end of the bar, nursing his Bud Light.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                                Can we stop referring to them as the RNC and GOP? Those died in 2015 or 2016.

It’s now all party of the Trump Crime Syndicate.
                                I'm gonna have trouble keeping them and Tata Consultancy Services apart!
                                the state of hockey is good

Comment

Working...
                                X