X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nice Planet 17: I Need a Cold ****ty Beer to Deal with You ***holes

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    MT's had a bit of a rough week. I think it'd be best if you let this one go.
    Any time I see her referenced as MT, I think Montana. And that ain't right.
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Oh goodie. Oil spill near Galapagos

https://thehill.com/policy/energy-en...apagos-islands

Comment

"BUT WE NEED OIL," the people cry who claim that wind dies and sun sets make wind and solar power ineffective.
        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
        Patreon for exclusive writing content
        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          Oh goodie. Oil spill near Galapagos

https://thehill.com/policy/energy-en...apagos-islands
          Look at how small the boat and the crane are in relation to the size of the 600 gallon container. How can that be considered "safe"?
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            Look at how small the boat and the crane are in relation to the size of the 600 gallon container. How can that be considered "safe"?
            Why are you trying to stifle job creators by suggesting a regulation?

Comment

• Cancer causing slime found oozing onto Detroit freeway after leaking from a neighboring factory basement.
              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

I let out an audible gasp when I read “hexavalent chromium. That is one of those chemicals I avoid at all costs. Bad, bad stuff. I don’t think the article does a good job at stating how nasty that stuff is. But they find a way to mention it was in a Julia Roberts movie. 🙄
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Bolsonaro is still a dick, who knew??

Comment

He's as insane and bigoted as Dump. Any thoughts I may have had about visiting Brazil in the near future dried up after his election.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                      “ A 14-year-old girl is in the hospital after an Iowa woman struck her with her car in a hit-and-run incident resulting in attempted murder charges after the woman behind the wheel said she did it because the teenager is "a Mexican."

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...UkSa05lgNigrQM

Charged with another one that occurred hours earlier...
                      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                      Originally posted by Quizmire
                      mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                      MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                      I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                        Patreon for exclusive writing content
                        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

At a rabbis home. Jfc. And people don’t like when we say that nazis are among us.
                          This is a really horrific pattern.

Comment

Don't call them that!

Comment

This may be one of those very weird Hasidic communities that feature tax dodges, sexual abuse, an authoritarian cult leader, insane misogyny etc. It may not be a Republican, it may be cult-on-cult violence.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                This may be one of those very weird Hasidic communities that feature tax dodges, sexual abuse, an authoritarian cult leader, insane misogyny etc. It may not be a Republican, it may be cult-on-cult violence.
                                Why does Kepler hate the Jews??
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X