Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan Hockey 2019-2020- a big fresh start, again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Michigan Hockey 2019-2020- a big fresh start, again.

I’m betting that this game’s time is because red wings and pistons.... which kinda sucks. Just like every other odd scheduled games.

Monday is dumb for college hockey.

Comment

Trying to be like the Beanpot?

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
        I’m betting that this game’s time is because red wings and pistons.... which kinda sucks. Just like every other odd scheduled games.

Monday is dumb for college hockey.
        Incorrect. Pistons on break, Redwings were away. Checked out the LCA calendar....the reason we didn't have a weekend game...

Disney on Ice.
        February 13 -16

Still not sure on the 7 pm start. Would be cool to move it earlier with many people having today as a holiday.
        Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
        wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
        7 B1G
        7 CCHA (all except St Thomas)
        6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU)
        5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont)
        5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson)
        2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT)
        2 Alaskan

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
          When I first saw you were playing MSU Monday I thought it was a cool idea since you could do a matinee on President's Day and try to draw a lot of kids to the game. Why on earth are you playing at 7?
          And why is the game not on BTN?
          The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
            And why is the game not on BTN?
            It should be on Fox Sports Detroit up there and It will be on Sports Time Ohio down here in Columbus but probably no BTN I'm assuming because of the venue but don't hold me to that.
            I'm really looking forward to watching tonight, with a long standing rivalry what's not to like? Plus I get to sit in my recliner while eating my dinner while watching so another plus for me!
            Who knows, I may even allow the wife to wear her Michigan hockey jersey while watching tonight. Go Blue!
            Last edited by Hockeybuckeye; 02-17-2020, 10:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
              It should be on Fox Sports Detroit up there and It will be on Sports Time Ohio down here in Columbus but probably no BTN I'm assuming because of the venue but don't hold me to that.
              I'm really looking forward to watching tonight, with a long standing rivalry what's not to like? Plus I get to sit in my recliner while eating my dinner while watching so another plus for me!
              Who knows, I may even allow the wife to wear her Michigan hockey jersey while watching tonight. Go Blue!
              FSD?
              That don't do spit for those of us on the western periphery of the BTN service area that want to see how UM and MSU look.
              The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

There is a women's bball game on tonight instead. So ya, that tells you how viewership has probably been on BTN for non MN games.

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                  FSD?
                  That don't do spit for those of us on the western periphery of the BTN service area that want to see how UM and MSU look.
                  You may be able to log in to watch depending who your provider is.
                  Here's a link for it from Michigan's team schedule on their Mgoblue.com website. Hope it works out for you.

https://www.foxsportsgo.com/register...michigan-state

Comment

Originally posted by Bonin21 View Post
                    There is a women's bball game on tonight instead. So ya, that tells you how viewership has probably been on BTN for non MN games.
                    Bouncyball wins again and the worst part is it's women's outranking the best B1G college hockey rivalry!

Comment

• Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
                      Incorrect. Pistons on break, Redwings were away. Checked out the LCA calendar....the reason we didn't have a weekend game...

Disney on Ice.
                      February 13 -16

Still not sure on the 7 pm start. Would be cool to move it earlier with many people having today as a holiday.
                      Stupid mouse.

Comment

Stupid mouse.
                        HA! Wait until you're MY age Alpha! You can only blame the mouse for so long.....

Comment

I like beating State. That margin of victory is nice too.
                          Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                          wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                          7 B1G
                          7 CCHA (all except St Thomas)
                          6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU)
                          5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont)
                          5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson)
                          2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT)
                          2 Alaskan

Comment

Wish we could have watched....

Comment

Wish we could have watched....
                              Do you mean watched in person or on tv? I watched both of the games on tv.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
                                Do you mean watched in person or on tv? I watched both of the games on tv.
                                Either. We are on a big ship right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X