Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Mass Shooting: It's Those Darn Video Games!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
    I remember when I was in college there was a case in or around Bangor of a hunter who shot and killed a woman in her garden. He admitted he never saw a deer, just that he saw a "flash of white" and fired. The woman was wearing white gardening gloves.

He was acquitted at trial.
    There have been many corporate reorganizations as a result of "hunting accidents".
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
      I read a story on that case a few years ago and my takeaway was that it most likely was cold blooded murder. The hunter’s story made no sense at all.

I have no doubt in the more recent case it was a genuine accident, but the guy should still get a decent amount of time in jail.
      That case in Hermon was a woman in her backyard yelling and waiving to try to warn hunters they were near her house. Apparently she was waiving white mittens. The guy that shot her was acquitted. Both cases of irresponsible hunters shooting at targets they couldn’t identify with 100% certainty. Neither got the punishment they deserved.

Should get something much closer to the maximum for manslaughter and be banned from owning firearms for life.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
        Was it general hospital or Santa Barbara that had a dude wearing an eye patch who was named Patch?

Soaps were the best
        Days Of Our Lives

Comment

• Re: Another Mass Shooting: It's Those Darn Video Games!

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          Yeah, there's a ton of hurdles to go through. It's so ****ing hard to avoid background checks.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ck/2195417001/
          I didn't say a ton. I said some. And I'm for background checks, deep ones, on ALL sales. Try again.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Also, per this previous page, KNOW WHAT YOU ARE EFFING SHOOTING AT.

In other words, rufus, you are a moron troll.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
              One of Rube's responsible gun owners.
              Come on, can you show me one post where he has ever suggested someone like these idiot hunters shooting people they "mistook" for a deer is a responsible gun owner? I've taken more than my share of shots at him, but only for things he has actually posted.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                Come on, can you show me one post where he has ever suggested someone like these idiot hunters shooting people they "mistook" for a deer is a responsible gun owner? I've taken more than my share of shots at him, but only for things he has actually posted.
                Must spread rep first. Roofie has an unnatural obsession, for reasons unknown.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                  Also, per this previous page, KNOW WHAT YOU ARE EFFING SHOOTING AT.

In other words, rufus, you are a moron troll.
                  Coming from the resident board rational centrist, I'll take that as high praise.

You calling someone a moron holds about as much weight as drew doing so.
                  What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                    Sure, he's a responsible gun owner, according to Rube. Never had any incident or accident involving a firearm.

Until he did.

Comment

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews...ction-65405463

Just the first **** paragraph proves these gun culture people are fundamentally sick.

A parent-led booster club supporting an Arkansas school district that was the site of a 1998 shooting is drawing criticism for its plans to auction off an AR-15 rifle.
                      **** like this is why I can no longer care what ammophiles think when it comes to gun control.
                      "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                      -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                      Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                      Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                      Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                      Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                        Days Of Our Lives
                        Gracias....

Like sands through The hourglass........
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post

**** like this is why I can no longer care what ammophiles think when it comes to gun control.
                          They prefer to be called ammosexuals.

ammosexual

Comment

Yep, tiny pen15.

Comment

Sweet Jesus

Nsfw NSFL
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                                Yep, tiny pen15.
                                Which weapon shoots blanks?
                                CCT '77 & '78
                                4 kids
                                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Working...
                                X