Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Mass Shooting: It's Those Darn Video Games!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Another Mass Shooting: It's Those Darn Video Games!

Crenshaw really should have just retired after the Pete Davidson thing when he a lot of goodwill, rather than continue to serve and run his mouth and make it clear what a dip**** he is.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
      Crenshaw really should have just retired after the Pete Davidson thing when he a lot of goodwill, rather than continue to serve and run his mouth and make it clear what a dip**** he is.
      Every Republican is a dip**** nowadays. By definition.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

If you want to shoot someone Maine is the place to do it: https://bangordailynews.com/2019/09/...ng-sentencing/ This absolutely makes my blood boil. There was a case a few months ago where a boater ran over and killed a woman while violating a bunch of boating regulations and only received a small fine.
        Originally posted by BobbyBrady
        Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Hoooooly Fu**. She was shot on her own property by a hunter who admitted he had no idea of his target and was only shooting "at movement" from a different property? And he's only getting nine months and probation?

Was he expecting to get permission to cross onto her property to recover said "deer"?

No kidding about boiling blood. Mine is rising as well after reading that.
          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
            Hoooooly Fu**. She was shot on her own property by a hunter who admitted he had no idea of his target and was only shooting "at movement" from a different property? And he's only getting nine months and probation?

Was he expecting to get permission to cross onto her property to recover said "deer"?

I remember when I was in college there was a case in or around Bangor of a hunter who shot and killed a woman in her garden. He admitted he never saw a deer, just that he saw a "flash of white" and fired. The woman was wearing white gardening gloves.

He was acquitted at trial.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
              Was it general hospital or Santa Barbara that had a dude wearing an eye patch who was named Patch?

Soaps were the best
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                I remember when I was in college there was a case in or around Bangor of a hunter who shot and killed a woman in her garden. He admitted he never saw a deer, just that he saw a "flash of white" and fired. The woman was wearing white gardening gloves.

I really hate humanity some times.

I was taught to know my target at all times when handling a firearm. Unbelievable.

This makes me want to push for FOID cards and firearm safety training refreshers for everyone who owns (or wants to own) a firearm.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post

One of Rube's responsible gun owners.
                  What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post

I read a story on that case a few years ago and my takeaway was that it most likely was cold blooded murder. The hunter’s story made no sense at all.

I have no doubt in the more recent case it was a genuine accident, but the guy should still get a decent amount of time in jail.
                    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                      Crenshaw is only a Rep, btw. And he's trying to be the right-wing AOC with his Twitter presence.
                      He’s also really really dumb. Last week he was arguing now voted should count equally and the cow states need to have their outsized reputation.

Comment

The new Kevin Sorbo movie is going to be rockin'!!

*edit* Another trailer, and more details:

Last edited by aparch; 09-04-2019, 08:01 PM.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                          The new Kevin Sorbo movie is going to be rockin'!!
                          Wolverines!!!
                          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

..."As a society, we’ve become more tolerant, and this new law will make sure that no matter their personal beliefs, those who sell guns can’t refuse a firearm purchase simply because the buyer has a history of violence or other red flags,” said Abbott...
                            https://www.theonion.com/inclusive-n...mpression=true
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids
                            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                              Not needed in Maine. Any unimproved land is de facto public use unless specifically posted otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                                Not needed in Maine. Any unimproved land is de facto public use unless specifically posted otherwise.
                                Thank you for the clarification!

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Working...
                                X