Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Mass Shooting: It's Those Darn Video Games!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
    Also, read my response to Scooby's post. As I mentioned, the Modification Proposal is only PART of what I want in reform.
    It doesn't go far enough.
    Start with the original weapons ban. Anything less than that will fix nothing.
    "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
    -Gallagher

R.I.P.
    Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
    Grandma ~ Jan 2004
    Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
    Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
      Do this on LIVE PD

Also for everyone else who wants the guns collected, how do we plan on collecting the 10+ million Remington 870s that have been produced since the firearm's introduction in the 1950s? According to the criteria laid out here they need to be collected.
      Either turn it in yourself with zero penalty or go to prison if caught with it after a certain day. Man that was tough...
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        Either turn it in yourself with zero penalty or go to prison if caught with it after a certain day. Man that was tough...
        Just soo hard. Way easier to just keep designing bullet proof backpacks for kids. Maybe a panic room in every class.

Comment

Amazing how some people can't comprehend it.
          "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
          Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

• Re: Another Mass Shooting: It's Those Darn Video Games!

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
            Amazing how some people can't comprehend it.
            Yea, same thing when it comes to hunting/outdoors culture. That goes both ways.
            It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Thoughts and prayers

Comment

They can give up their multi-loading shotguns, and go back to hunting with good ol'double barrels. Like their grampy did.

Like real men.
                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Hunters don't need these weapons to hunt.
                  Your culture needs to change if an "assault rifle" is needed to hunt.
                  Last edited by First Time, Long Time; 08-17-2019, 01:07 PM.
                  -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                  Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

"Muh marksmunship iz so bad, I gottuh put at least six rounds in a deer to bring 'er down!"

Comment

I prefer my venison with less holes than swiss cheese, but to each their own... *shrug*
                      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                        No it doesnt. Just because you assume we dont get it doesnt make you right. We understand what you are saying, we just dont care anymore.
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                          "Muh marksmunship iz so bad, I gottuh put at least six rounds in a deer to bring 'er down!"
                          Man This Scene is WAY Too Relevant Now!

Last edited by Handyman; 08-17-2019, 03:08 PM.
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Love that movie.
                            Underrated IMO.
                            -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                            Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                              They can give up their multi-loading shotguns, and go back to hunting with good ol'double barrels. Like their grampy did.

Like real men.
                              This is why I keep asking for people to define things when they use terms like "Semi-auto". An O/U or SxS is banned by what people here say they want.

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                              Hunters don't need these weapons to hunt.
                              Your culture needs to change if an "assault rifle" is needed to hunt.
                              Where did I EVER say that I was in favor of keeping "Modern Sporting Rifles" (MSR's) around? Those are the mean looking assault rifle looking ones... The problem is that when you take those out by using blanket terminology you also take out "traditional" hunting weapons like the Remington 870 (which is the best selling non-military firearm of all time BTW).

You're just assuming that responsible hunters want to hunt with a Howitzer, and that is not the case. Like most things in modern political debate, you are either A or B, no in-between. A and B can be miles apart in philosophy but it's all or nothing. And that is a MAJOR problem
                              It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                                This is why I keep asking for people to define things when they use terms like "Semi-auto". An O/U or SxS is banned by what people here sayn they want
                                No theyre not. You ask them to define terms just to be a doosh.
                                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Working...
                                X