RPI 2019-2020: Life after Lovisa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hab View Post
    Shelfit, I would have thought that you would have figured this out by now. RPI gets so much play on here for one simple reason: we know that it eats at you and we all delight in seeing you lose it. Relax, find a team to follow / cheer for, and find a few positive things to say about that team. Or you could continue to lose it here and continue to provide entertainment for the rest of us.
    Lmao, good one! Incorrect, as usual, but still very funny, so I have to give you this one. Besides, if we can't laugh at ourselves then that's a very unfortunate thing in life, especially in crazy times like we're all facing right now. I hope you "hab" a great day! Stay healthy my friends!!

Comment

• Re: RPI 2019-2020: Life after Lovisa

Originally posted by shelfit View Post
      Lmao, good one! Incorrect, as usual, but still very funny, so I have to give you this one. Besides, if we can't laugh at ourselves then that's a very unfortunate thing in life, especially in crazy times like we're all facing right now. I hope you "hab" a great day! Stay healthy my friends!!
      You too, Shelfit. Hope we have some actual hockey to talk about next fall.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rightnut View Post
        How about RIP 2020-2021.
        Well said

Comment

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I guess this is Asiah Taylor-Walters although I can't figure out N/A. That would complete the known recruits for 2020.

N/A Taylor-walters
            Biological Neuroscience
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                Thanks for posting this Ralph. The presentation by Tara Connolly is excellent. She is clearly very knowledgeable about shooting skills, a real student of the game, and a very good communicator. I hope that RPI can retain her talent and maybe be thinking about preparing her for the head coaching job in the future. But it does raise an interesting question. How did this team score an average of only 0.62 goals per game this year.

Comment

Originally posted by hab View Post
                  Thanks for posting this Ralph. The presentation by Tara Connolly is excellent. She is clearly very knowledgeable about shooting skills, a real student of the game, and a very good communicator. I hope that RPI can retain her talent and maybe be thinking about preparing her for the head coaching job in the future. But it does raise an interesting question. How did this team score an average of only 0.62 goals per game this year.
                  Glad I wasn't the only person with that thought.
                  Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
                  And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
                  WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
                  If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

Originally posted by hab View Post
                    I didn't watch but chuckled because they got a coach from a team which couldn't score to give this presentation. Then I remembered that she was a goalie and didn't score goals herself, so I chuckled again, although goalies probably know when shooters do things wrong. I would think that USA Hockey would have no trouble getting people to give these presentations, so it is a feather in Connolly's cap.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Nice of them to only write "Magdelana E". Northwood roster https://www.northwoodschool.org/athl...-hockey/roster. Clearly it is Magdalena Erbenova, a Czech. More to follow.
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Elite Hockey Prospects https://www.eliteprospects.com/playe...alena-erbenova. So the women are also going to have 20-year-old frosh.

She has played on the Czech U18 team: https://u18worldwomen2017.iihf.com/en/teams/#CZE
                            Last edited by Ralph Baer; 04-20-2020, 02:50 PM.
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

It was announced a week ago.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

When I next post the recruit list, her line will look like

19 Magdalena Erbenova D 04/13/20 Northwood School 2020 02/09/00 5'05" 117 Benatky nad Jizerou, Czech Republic X.XX

Neutral Zone has apparently never evaluated her.
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X