Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2019-2020: Life after Lovisa

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    There is a chance that this is Ellie Kaiser, but I don't think that we have ever had a math major.

Miranda E. Kaiser

Mathematics
    It isn't, but this is:
    Elaina Kaiser
    Biomedical Engineering
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

FWIW, wCHODR has us as fairly likely to not lose to Brown. Not necessarily win, but not lose.
      RPI Pep Band
      GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
      🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
      2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
      2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

With an 0-22-1 record does anyone know if Vines is setting a new record for RPI, he should be nominated coach of the year

Comment

• Originally posted by hockfan View Post
          With an 0-22-1 record does anyone know if Vines is setting a new record for RPI, he should be nominated coach of the year
          😂🤣🥴🤢🤮

Comment

It's a real bummer that we don't even get a real home game against Union, though there's likely to be more fans at the Mayor's Cup "home" game than there would be at HFH. Being in an event game is great, but it'd be nice if it could be a third game against Union like the men do instead of having one of the team's cede a home date every other year.
            RPI Pep Band
            🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

Comment

Originally posted by hockfan View Post
              This will not be a popular opinion here, but here goes anyway. This is a TERRIBLE year for RPI women's hockey. But I still watch every home game and live and die with every shift. But, I am really quite skeptical of the opinions on this thread that suggest that the problem is entirely with coaching. A lot of things have fed in to this most dismal of seasons, but I would give Vines another chance. There...I have said it...dump on me.

Comment

Originally posted by hab View Post
                This will not be a popular opinion here, but here goes anyway. This is a TERRIBLE year for RPI women's hockey. But I still watch every home game and live and die with every shift. But, I am really quite skeptical of the opinions on this thread that suggest that the problem is entirely with coaching. A lot of things have fed in to this most dismal of seasons, but I would give Vines another chance. There...I have said it...dump on me.
                I disagree with you, but I would love to hear your reasons why. I have not really heard any real arguments to keep him, and I would like to be able to see the other side too

Comment

• Originally posted by sezenack View Post
                  I disagree with you, but I would love to hear your reasons why. I have not really heard any real arguments to keep him, and I would like to be able to see the other side too
                  RPI is not firing Vines. If his contract is up, he may not be extended. Whomever would take over would be stuck with next year's recruits who signed in Nov. Women's hockey loses money, RPI is not going to double pay.

Comment

Originally posted by sezenack View Post
                    I am certainly not familiar with the machinations of RPI athletics and RPI in general, but it wouldn't surprise me if his hiring and whether he will be kept has something to do with Sachi Vines being his wife. I also don't know how long his contract is, but I agree with Reddington that RPI is not going to pay for two coaches.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Maddy Papineau
                      Biology

Just Nyah Philip and Asiah Taylor-Walters remain.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Reddington View Post
                        RPI is not firing Vines. If his contract is up, he may not be extended. Whomever would take over would be stuck with next year's recruits who signed in Nov. Women's hockey loses money, RPI is not going to double pay.
                        What a dumb double standard if that's the case. They had no problems eating 5 years of Appert's contract but can't be bothered for only 1-2 years of Vines? I have pretty much accepted the fact Vines won't be fired, but it would be the right move.

Comment

Originally posted by sezenack View Post
                          What a dumb double standard if that's the case. They had no problems eating 5 years of Appert's contract but can't be bothered for only 1-2 years of Vines?
                          Breaking news: Athletics departments more willing to spend money on men's sports than women's. More at 11.
                          RPI Pep Band
                          🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

Comment

Collegehockeystats showed RPI beating Union 4-2, which seemed like a good story until I noticed that all of the RPI scorers play for Yale. I wish that whatever cut-and-paste method is used to launch livestats for new games didn't start out by showing a final score for a game that has yet to start. It is now showing the correct 6 o'clock start.

Good luck in the actual game!
                            "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
                            And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Originally posted by ARM View Post
                              Collegehockeystats showed RPI beating Union 4-2
                              "if only, if only," the woodpecker sighs...
                              RPI Pep Band
                              🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

Comment

Does anyone know if Orosz will be back this season?

Comment

Working...
                                X