Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL 2019-20: We'll Just Talk About Our Fantasy Teams Again....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL 2019-20: We'll Just Talk About Our Fantasy Teams Again....

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
    Where's he going? The Dolphins?
    Good place for him.
    A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

https://youtu.be/NMmMyzwmkT4

Comment

The Dolphins are a few seconds away from beating the Jets. I guess they didn't get the tank memo this week.
        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
        Patreon for exclusive writing content
        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

With the Dolphins winning, can the Bengals run the table?
          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

With the Dolphins winning, can the Bengals run the table?
            They host the Jests on 12/1. What're the odds the only game Miami and Cincy win are against NYJ?

Never mind. Cin is @ Mia 12/22.

Comment

NFC North took this week off.
              the state of hockey is good

Comment

Cris Collinsworth is aware it's only a minute into the second quarter, right?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                  They host the Jests on 12/1. What're the odds the only game Miami and Cincy win are against NYJ?

Never mind. Cin is @ Mia 12/22.
                  They could tie on the 22nd...
                  Russell Jaslow
                  [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                  U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Right now, Ravens are up 17 on the Pats with about 3 minutes left in regulation. Did the Pats forget to show up tonight?

Comment

Right now, Ravens are up 17 on the Pats with about 3 minutes left in regulation. Did the Pats forget to show up tonight?
                      Lets not forget the Patriots haven't really played anyone yet. I saw a stat earlier where the Pats Defense had allowed 1 TD on 7 red zone visits by their opponent in the first EIGHT games...the Ravens are 4 for 4 today.
                      Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                        Lets not forget the Patriots haven't really played anyone yet. I saw a stat earlier where the Pats Defense had allowed 1 TD on 7 red zone visits by their opponent in the first EIGHT games...the Ravens are 4 for 4 today.
                        I mentioned earlier, before this week, if the Pats' offense didn't score a single point this season, they'd be 3-4-1.

That's just crazy.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                          I mentioned earlier, before this week, if the Pats' offense didn't score a single point this season, they'd be 3-4-1.

That's just crazy.
                          That is a crazy stat. Wow
                          Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                            Kepler’s new team
                            - don’t forget
                            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                              Kepler’s new team
                              - don’t forget
                              You all just don't recognize Tom's greatness the way Rover and I do.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Kepler stink got on the Pats for one game. I think they can overcome, so long as Scooby doesn't start rooting for them.
                                Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Working...
                                X