Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL 2019-20: We'll Just Talk About Our Fantasy Teams Again....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL 2019-20: We'll Just Talk About Our Fantasy Teams Again....

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
    That can be said for every other current-era QB, too.
    Oh, I agree. Everybody post 9/11 gets an asterisk.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Bills fan upset that a black man he was yelling at had the gall to talk back to him: https://deadspin.com/bills-fan-says-...lso-1839235699

Here's the video from another angle: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aixV4KmAsb4
      Last edited by French Rage; 10-21-2019, 04:01 PM.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        Statistics generated against either the Redskins or Dolphins should have an asterisk.
        Add the Lions to that list.
        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
        Patreon for exclusive writing content
        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          To be fair he is playing in an era in which pass defense is illegal.
          To be even more fair, it is wrong. Mahomes did it this season.

Sorry for spreading misinformation!
          the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
            Add the Lions to that list.
            The Lions are within the parameters of ordinarily bad. The Skins and Fish have moved into GOAT territory.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              The Lions are within the parameters of ordinarily bad. The Skins and Fish have moved into GOAT territory.
              I disagree about the Lions on the extremity of being horrible. They are just bad enough, depends on the season. Also see: Tampa Bay.

I think that is where the Skins and Fins are. It's a short term deal.

The Browns and Jets on the other hand.....
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                I disagree about the Lions on the extremity of being horrible. They are just bad enough, depends on the season. Also see: Tampa Bay.

I think that is where the Skins and Fins are. It's a short term deal.

The Browns and Jets on the other hand.....
                Kep, I watched the Lions go 0-16, then 2-14 the following season. Then flirt with the playoffs, then go right back to sucking.

My Thanksgivings... WASTED.
                Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                Patreon for exclusive writing content
                Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                  Kep, I watched the Lions go 0-16, then 2-14 the following season. Then flirt with the playoffs, then go right back to sucking.

My Thanksgivings... WASTED.
                  And your Lions made it to the playoffs this century before the Bills did.

Super long term history? Yeah, it's Lions, Browns, Jets. Bucs are honorable mention.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

I'm far more impressed with the Jets' ineptitude than the Patriots' prowess here. Woof.

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                      I'm far more impressed with the Jets' ineptitude than the Patriots' prowess here. Woof.
                      Just think: MIA and NYJ have not played each other yet..............

Comment

Good grief. It's as if Darnold has never played football. This is crazy to watch.

Comment

Some comic relief. Two consecutive dead ball penalties declined. Patriots can't even give yards away.

edit: now Hoodie challenges a completed pass up 33 - 0.

Comment

Originally posted by CLS View Post
                            Some comic relief. Two consecutive dead ball penalties declined. Patriots can't even give yards away.

edit: now Hoodie challenges a completed pass up 33 - 0.
                            And they still haven't gotten their trademark FU TD yet......

Comment

Sam Darnold's interception total (four) is higher than his passer rating (2.8).

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                                Sam Darnold's interception total (four) is higher than his passer rating (2.8).
                                And similar to Mark Sanchez' career being defined by "butt-fumble", Sam Darnold will be haunted by the "I'm seeing ghosts" clip.

Comment

Working...
                                X