Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL 2019-20: We'll Just Talk About Our Fantasy Teams Again....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
    Doesn't every NFL team have mandatory "training" for this kind of **** with their rookies? As in how to manage their money, medicines to avoid....

Yes I realize a lot of these guys never saw the inside of a classroom but still...
    They focus on finding a fall guy.

Comment

• Re: NFL 2019-20: We'll Just Talk About Our Fantasy Teams Again....

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
      Doesn't every NFL team have mandatory "training" for this kind of **** with their rookies? As in how to manage their money, medicines to avoid....

Yes I realize a lot of these guys never saw the inside of a classroom but still...
      NFLPA provides all kinds of assistance services for players (I've heard specifically of a service to call a sober ride anytime, anywhere, free of charge, no questions asked.)

The issue is that no one uses them because of the stigma or they're worried about word getting back to their coach.
      Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
        The issue is that no one uses them because of the stigma or they're worried about word getting back to their coach.
        I mean before getting into trouble.

Comment

To paraphrase AB, he's an all-pro, no one's gonna do anything.

Comment

On Dan Patrick Show, I've heard multiple times it discussed about he how AB took a really bad hit a couple years ago and since then he's been a bit crazy. Obviously this in itself doesn't excuse his actions of alleged rape that happen before that but its quite possible that he has advanced CTE from all the hits hes taken and is legit bat s hit crazy and that why he acts out so stupidly towards these victims and the raiders,etc
            Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
              On Dan Patrick Show, I've heard multiple times it discussed about he how AB took a really bad hit a couple years ago and since then he's been a bit crazy. Obviously this in itself doesn't excuse his actions of alleged rape that happen before that but its quite possible that he has advanced CTE from all the hits hes taken and is legit bat s hit crazy and that why he acts out so stupidly towards these victims and the raiders,etc
              Jan. 2016

https://twitter.com/i/status/686049059174510592

Not sure when this was but it's the first one shown.

https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2017/12...t-george-iloka
              Last edited by SonofSouthie; 09-20-2019, 02:54 PM.
              A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Just released him

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

And now he's been released.
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Ohhhhhh.... SEE YA, B-TCH!
                    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                    Patreon for exclusive writing content
                    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Comment

Pretty obvious that this was the right thing to do.
                        the state of hockey is good

Comment

So pretty much everyone but the fans lost in this situation?

AB gets cut, but still makes $15 million this year
                          The Raiders got screwed
                          We all got to laugh at the Raiders
                          The Patriots got ensnared and lost $15 million
                          We all got to laugh at the Patriots and their fans
                          The victim still gets screwed over because "athletes"
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

There's a clause in his contract that may give the Patriots the ability to do what he did to so many, and not pay him. Unsure if it would count towards the cap or not (I don't much care about that).

I find it amusing that BB was super curt at his 11:00 interview, then had AB practice, then cut him.
                            I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                              So pretty much everyone but the fans lost in this situation?

AB gets cut, but still makes $15 million this year
                              The Raiders got screwed
                              We all got to laugh at the Raiders
                              The Patriots got ensnared and lost $15 million
                              We all got to laugh at the Patriots and their fans
                              The victim still gets screwed over because "athletes"
                              He doesn’t get $15mil, he gets $9mil and they can try to get that back for release with cause
                              Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

The first installment of Antonio Brown’s $9M signing bonus must be paid by Monday.

If the Patriots haven’t already coughed up the $5M they agreed to give Brown when they officially signed him on September 9, news that broke Thursday night of Brown sending threatening text messages this week to a woman should give them pause about cutting that check.

If the Patriots have paid it, it will likely take some wrangling to get it back.
                                https://www.nbcsports.com/boston/pat...nus-due-monday

Comment

Working...
                                X