Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL 2019-20: We'll Just Talk About Our Fantasy Teams Again....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL 2019-20: We'll Just Talk About Our Fantasy Teams Again....

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
    Uh....Miles Garrett...you can't do that.
    Just in case you guys missed what FTLT is talking about...

He shouldn't play another down this season...

Demarious Randall was also ejected earlier for a helmet to helmet hit on Diontae Johnson, causing him to bleed from his ear.
    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
    Originally posted by Quizmire
    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post

Demarious Randall was also ejected earlier for a helmet to helmet hit on Diontae Johnson, causing him to bleed from his ear.
      He shouldn't play till 2021 IMO.
      That's assault...any of us do that...we are going to jail.
      "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
      -Gallagher

R.I.P.
      Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
      Grandma ~ Jan 2004
      Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
      Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

I couldn't agree more. And since he didn't assault a woman he might actually get that much of a suspension.

Comment

Many years ago in a men's tackle football league in Rochester, NY, a player did just that to a ref. The ref was critically injured. The player served time.
          Russell Jaslow
          [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
          U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

100% agree. I just don’t have words.
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Firstly, obviously that Dude should be thrown out of the league and possibly charged for assault.

Secondly, I want you just to imagine for a moment what an Italian soccer playing Mason Rudolph could have done with that moment. It would have rivaled La Traviata.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I like Arian Fosters take on the fight.

This is the difference between consensual and nonconsensual brain damage.

Also that fans beg for violence and the old days, but want lifetime ban for this.
                PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

I think suspension for the rest of 2019 is appropriate and I think Rudolph should be fined or punished in some way. There was no flag for roughing the passer yet he't trying to rip Garrett's helmet off and some have stated he kicked Garrett in the junk while on the ground. His actions kicked this off. Garrett saw red after that and his actions are not excusable but Rudolph instigated this whole thing.
                  Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Garrett suspended indefinitely (at least for the rest of 2019 season)
                    Pouncey suspended for 3 games
                    Ogunjobi suspended for 1 game
                    Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                      Garrett suspended indefinitely (at least for the rest of 2019 season)
                      Pouncey suspended for 3 games
                      Ogunjobi suspended for 1 game
                      Couldn't hurt to give Ogunjobi a couple more. He comes out of nowhere and knocks down Rudolph when he's just standing there afterwards.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                        Couldn't hurt to give Ogunjobi a couple more. He comes out of nowhere and knocks down Rudolph when he's just standing there afterwards.
                        Well, the league doesn't want to turn the Browns organization into a laughingstock.
                        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Garrett has been suspended indefinitely by the NFL, at a minimum rest of the season.

3 games for Pouncey, 1 game for Ogunjobi.

Both teams fined $250K.
                          Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                            Well, the league doesn't want to turn the Browns organization into a laughingstock.
                            "There can be only one."

Cornell University
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post

This is the NFL equivalencies of the “McSorley” in the NHL. This is now known as the “Garrett”.

Also, when I first saw this, I didn’t see Browns, so I thought they suspended Jason Garrett for the rest of the year.
                              Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by jericho View Post
                                This is the NFL equivalencies of the “McSorley” in the NHL. This is now known as the “Garrett”.
                                Garrett is assault. McSorley was attempted murder.
                                Last edited by Kepler; 11-15-2019, 11:46 AM.
                                Cornell University

Comment

Working...
                                X