Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL 2019-20: We'll Just Talk About Our Fantasy Teams Again....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Exactly. But a lot of people will see the headline and react the same way, so the NFL wins unless people get the word out.

This wasn't about race or athleticism, it was a business move by a predatory corporation.

However he (or much better his lawyer) ought to have said that.
    They are reacting that way. Corporate America wins again.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      I’m done defending him if that’s the case. You make all of this hoopla about being blackballed and when 25 teams show up at a private workout, you say “Nah, I’m good.”

Fine, **** this guy.
      He smelled the setup. Without his own crew or the media there...the NFL could certainly edit the work out to make him look bad. The timing of the workout was odd and the circumstances were as well. It was a setup to make him go away.
      "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
      -Gallagher

R.I.P.
      Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
      Grandma ~ Jan 2004
      Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
      Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• Re: NFL 2019-20: We'll Just Talk About Our Fantasy Teams Again....

https://***********/AdamSchefter/sta...-kaepernick%2F
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

I think we will find when all the facts come out (if they do), that this was leveraged by and in favor of the league in every way possible. A lot of people want K to go away because when he took a knee he violated their shallow idea of patriotism and because he did it to protest treatment of African Americans in this country. Double no-no. Not saying that is why dx is giving up on him.

Comment

Is Mpls/SP going for an all-sport weekend sweep?

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
              This is the kind of weekend that fuels scooby for a long time

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                This is the kind of weekend that fuels scooby for a long time
                Lol.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Skins are smartly losing bad to the Jets, and the Falcons are winning comfortably. Now we just need the Bengals to trip up and win a couple.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                  iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                  gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                  Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                  Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                  TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                  DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

The Redskins are really, really bad.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Holy sh-t, Vikings!
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

So close.
                        the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                          So close.
                          Didn't get to see the last 7 or so minutes after the Vikes scored. Fumble? Interception? Just good D?

Comment

Edelman throws 1st career NFL TD pass.

https://www.patriots.com/video/can-t...-td-to-dorsett
                            A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Didn't get to see the last 7 or so minutes after the Vikes scored. Fumble? Interception? Just good D?
                              Good D, Denver missed a FG to make it 26-20, that appeared to be the only turnover in the second half. (I wasn't watching)
                              the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                                I think we will find when all the facts come out (if they do), that this was leveraged by and in favor of the league in every way possible. A lot of people want K to go away because when he took a knee he violated their shallow idea of patriotism and because he did it to protest treatment of African Americans in this country. Double no-no. Not saying that is why dx is giving up on him.
                                Of course it was, BUT Kapernuts and his agent didn't do himself any favors, either.

Offer Kap a min base salary contract, with enough incentives to make up to 10-15MM. If he really still is as good as he thinks he is, he'll sign it.

On the owners' side, however, do you really want that media circus in your back yard (along with potential loss of fans)?*

*The loss of fans is pretty much bs on the fans' part, mind you. I may disagree with the guy, but I wouldn't ditch my team b/c my team signed him
                                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
                                X