Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL 2019-20: We'll Just Talk About Our Fantasy Teams Again....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL 2019-20: We'll Just Talk About Our Fantasy Teams Again....

Since he has free time now, and appears uniquely qualified, I look forward to AB's run for political office.

Comment

Originally posted by displacedcornellian View Post
      since he has free time now, and appears uniquely qualified, i look forward to ab's run for political office.
      He just screams MAGA.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Maybe you can help. I'm working on my list of sports allegiances, and I'm trying to find a CFL team to cheer for. Bear in mind, I root for the Detroit Lions, so that should be your guide... I see Toronto is in the cellar this year...
        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
        Patreon for exclusive writing content
        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
          Maybe you can help. I'm working on my list of sports allegiances, and I'm trying to find a CFL team to cheer for. Bear in mind, I root for the Detroit Lions, so that should be your guide... I see Toronto is in the cellar this year...
          If you're going by likelihood to win anything, the Detroit Lions could still be your CFL team too.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
            So is BC. Who are, conveniently, also named the Lions.
            the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
              Doesn't every NFL team have mandatory "training" for this kind of **** with their rookies? As in how to manage their money, medicines to avoid....

Yes I realize a lot of these guys never saw the inside of a classroom but still...
              The money one is an optional course I believe. I believe the mandatory courses are along the lines of, “please don’t engage in conduct that makes the league look worse than it already does”.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                If you're going by likelihood to win anything, the Detroit Lions could still be your CFL team too.
                Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                For the record, these are my current sports allegiances. Some of these I randomly picked. Some of these I asked for guidance. Some of these I was born into.

NCAA Hockey: NMU and anyone who plays Michigan Tech.
                NCAA Football: Anyone except Michigan, Michigan State, Ohio State, or Notre Dame.
                NCAA Basketball: UConn for women's hoops, anyone but Duke or North Carolina in men's hoops.
                NBA: Detroit Pistons
                WNBA: Minnesota Lynx
                NFL: Detroit Lions
                NHL: Detroit Red Wings
                MLB: Detroit Tigers
                MLS: Chicago Fire
                EPL: Newcastle United
                FIFA: USA, France, or the Netherlands
                Olympics: Team USA
                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                  BC is not an applicable choice here. 6 Grey Cups and they made the playoffs every year from 1997 to 2016, not very Detroit.

Hamilton maybe? Haven’t won a Grey Cup since 1999, plenty of missed playoffs as well.
                  U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                  Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                  I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                  But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                  Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                  Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                    BC is not an applicable choice here. 6 Grey Cups and they made the playoffs every year from 1997 to 2016, not very Detroit.

Hamilton maybe? Haven’t won a Grey Cup since 1999, plenty of missed playoffs as well.
                    Where does Toronto fit in?

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                      Where does Toronto fit in?
                      Toronto has 17 Grey Cup wins, which is the most in the CFL. The last was in 2017.

Interesting tidbit: The Toronto Argonauts were founded in 1873, making them the oldest professional team in North America to still be using their original name.
                      the state of hockey is good

Comment

Toronto has 17 Grey Cup wins, which is the most in the CFL. The last was in 2017.

Interesting tidbit: The Toronto Argonauts were founded in 1873, making them the oldest professional team in North America to still be using their original name.
                        So I don't want to root for Toronto. Hamilton sounds good... I root for teams that suck anyway.

Comment

The Bill's Mafia discovering fireworks went about as well as can be expected

Loving the "Hold my beer..." nature of that fanbase
                          It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

So Giants fans loved Daniel Jones all along, right?
                            PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                            Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                            NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                              So Giants fans loved Daniel Jones all along, right?
                              I mean, really, just looked like a younger, more mobile version of Eli Manning. If it wasn't for a missed 34 yarder, people would be talking about how bad the defense is. If Eli Manning can make a tackle or cover a receiver, give him a chance.
                              Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

@MenInBlazers Washington. When Mitch Trubisky passes for 2 touchdowns against you, you automatically Relegated to the XFL. Sorry. Thems the Rules 😢
                                CCT '77 & '78
                                4 kids
                                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Working...
                                X