Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL 2019-20: We'll Just Talk About Our Fantasy Teams Again....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL 2019-20: We'll Just Talk About Our Fantasy Teams Again....

I vaguely remember an interview where a guy (d-lineman, I think) said that the number of cup checks that take place during a game would shock people.
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
      I vaguely remember an interview where a guy (d-lineman, I think) said that the number of cup checks that take place during a game would shock people.
      Even in high school. My buddy has all sorts of stories. He said at the pro level you basically get your junk not just grabbed, but squeezed until you scream at the bottom of those piles. Anything to get you to drop the ball.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
        **** that happens in a pile going for a fumble is not the same as what happens clearly between 2 players. Rudolph should be suspended...
        If he should have been...he would have been.
        Nothing justifies Garrett's actions.
        "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
        -Gallagher

R.I.P.
        Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
        Grandma ~ Jan 2004
        Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
        Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          Even in high school. My buddy has all sorts of stories. He said at the pro level you basically get your junk not just grabbed, but squeezed until you scream at the bottom of those piles. Anything to get you to drop the ball.
          Cold weather? A nice hard slap or twist to the hammy, too. A buddy was nose tackle for Totino Grace for a couple years.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

I just rewatched the video. The kick to the groin was him trying to get Garrett off of him. Garrett was already attacking him. I’d have done the same thing.

Rudolph going after the helmet is the only thing worth looking at there.
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
              **** that happens in a pile going for a fumble is not the same as what happens clearly between 2 players. Rudolph should be suspended...
              If it happens in football, it happens. Never going to win an argument saying where it happens determines whether it is ok or not.
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                Garrett is assault. McSorley was attempted murder.
                For Kepler black on white crime is always less than white on black
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                  For Kepler black on white crime is always less than white on black
                  This is a genuinely great joke. Very nice.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I really don't understand why most people here seem to think Rudolph doesn't deserve anything...

Garrett, Pouncey and Ogunjobi deserve the punishments they got...but in other sports we see stiff penalties for the instigator and if Rudolph isn't trying to rip of Garrett's helmet, none of this happens.
                    Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                      I really don't understand why most people here seem to think Rudolph doesn't deserve anything...

Garrett, Pouncey and Ogunjobi deserve the punishments they got...but in other sports we see stiff penalties for the instigator and if Rudolph isn't trying to rip of Garrett's helmet, none of this happens.
                      If Garrett didn't try to bury him well after the ball was gone....
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                        If Garrett didn't try to bury him well after the ball was gone....
                        there was no flag for roughing the passer...
                        I'm not saying it wasn't late but it wasn't called when have you seen a QB react like that to a late hit/roughing?
                        Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

there was no flag for roughing the passer...
                          I'm not saying it wasn't late but it wasn't called when have you seen a QB react like that to a late hit/roughing?
                          When did the Pats or Packers last play?

Comment

When did the Pats or Packers last play?
                            asking for a call is very different then grabbing a defenders helmet and trying to rip it off...never seen Brady or Rodgers or any QB try that before...

Comment

asking for a call is very different then grabbing a defenders helmet and trying to rip it off...never seen Brady or Rodgers or any QB try that before...
                              My point is, Rudolph isn't 100% innocent, but is far from as guilty as you are claiming.

Comment

My point is, Rudolph isn't 100% innocent, but is far from as guilty as you are claiming.
                                if he gets nothing...no suspension, no fine, thats wrong. plain and simple.

Comment

Working...
                                X