Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL 2019-20: We'll Just Talk About Our Fantasy Teams Again....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL 2019-20: We'll Just Talk About Our Fantasy Teams Again....

Right now, the Bengals are the first pick in the draft. What's the name we have to rhyme this year?
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

@AdamSchefter: After winning the toss, Cowboys QB Dak Prescott told the official they wanted to kick and did not say “we’ll defer.” Thus, the Cowboys kicked off to begin the game and will kick off to start the second half.

WE DEM BOYZZZZZZZ.

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
        Right now, the Bengals are the first pick in the draft. What's the name we have to rhyme this year?
        Blow for Joe (Burrow)?

I'm not sure who the top pick will be, particularly after Tua hurt his hip.
        North Dakota
        National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
          Blow for Joe (Burrow)?

I'm not sure who the top pick will be, particularly after Tua hurt his hip.
          If not Burrow, Hurts. He had a pretty awesome year with OU.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
            If not Burrow, Hurts. He had a pretty awesome year with OU.
            I don't believe Hurts is that highly rated by NFL scouts...at least at this point. I think Fromm and Eason are both thought of higher than Hurts...and maybe even Tua still.

If not a QB, then probably Chase Young.

Soooooo…

Blow for Joe
            Bomb for Fromm
            ...uhh...No reason (to win) for Eason.
            North Dakota

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
              I don't believe Hurts is that highly rated by NFL scouts...at least at this point. I think Fromm and Eason are both thought of higher than Hurts...and maybe even Tua still.

If not a QB, then probably Chase Young.

Soooooo…

Blow for Joe
              Bomb for Fromm
              ...uhh...No reason (to win) for Eason.
              Odd, then- I can easily see that from his time at Alabama, but changing the offense really opened up his game. A lot.

Comment

• Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
                @AdamSchefter: After winning the toss, Cowboys QB Dak Prescott told the official they wanted to kick and did not say “we’ll defer.” Thus, the Cowboys kicked off to begin the game and will kick off to start the second half.

WE DEM BOYZZZZZZZ.
                And they'll still win the NFC East.
                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                  Odd, then- I can easily see that from his time at Alabama, but changing the offense really opened up his game. A lot.
                  Yeah. From what I can tell, he's probably about a 3rd or 4th Round pick. On ESPN, he's the 93rd ranked player, and the 9th ranked QB.
                  North Dakota

Comment

I'm not sure I remember the last time I saw a football team play as badly as the Chargers have today. It was probably a football team based in Minnesota, though.
                    the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                      I'm not sure I remember the last time I saw a football team play as badly as the Chargers have today. It was probably a football team based in Minnesota, though.
                      What's crazy about the NFL, is that just 5 weeks ago, on this same field, the Chargers made the Packers look like the December 15, 2019 Chargers.
                      North Dakota

Comment

The Browns fall to 6-8.

They will be the only team to not post a winning record at all between 2010-19.

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                          I see a team in Detroit play that bad week in, week out, year in, year out.

Comment

Working...
                          X