Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Detroit Lions 2019: No Question About It. I Am Ready to Get Hurt Again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
    7 points because these dumb****s can't count to 11 on 4th and 5.
    The drive should have ended before that, but Jimmy Graham fell down when there was a Lion nearby.
    the state of hockey is good

Comment

Re: Detroit Lions 2019: No Question About It. I Am Ready to Get Hurt Again.

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
      The drive should have ended before that, but Jimmy Graham fell down when there was a Lion nearby.
      That was Typical Lions right there. The whole thing started when Officer Mc****les sent the kickoff out of bounds.
      FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

If the Lions get to the half with the lead it'll be a miracle.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Tie game.
          Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
          Patreon for exclusive writing content
          Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Going into the 4th, the Lions are ahead.
            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

I know that this already well known, but good grief Prater has a boot. Jealous.

Comment

We're gonna need a TD if we think we're going to win. There's no two ways around it.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                  We're gonna need a TD if we think we're going to win. There's no two ways around it.
                  Probably need another two or three, because you're at Lambeau. Amazing home field *ahem* advantage.
                  Last edited by state of hockey; 10-14-2019, 10:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                    Probably need another two or three, because you're at Lambeau. Amazing home field *ahem* advantage.

Comment

Holy Jesus. This is some crooked **** going on tonight. This is awful.

God, that was fun...

Comment

There it is.

23-22 Packers.

Comment

I don't think the White Sox threw a World Series quite that badly.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Wonder if they let the refs do the Leap after the game.
                            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                              Wonder if they let the refs do the Leap after the game.
                              Sorry, but I had to borrow that for a couple of things.

God, that was fun...

Comment

I think I'll start watching movies on Sunday afternoons.

Comment

Working...
                                X