Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Detroit Lions 2019: No Question About It. I Am Ready to Get Hurt Again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Detroit Lions 2019: No Question About It. I Am Ready to Get Hurt Again.

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
    Right, but he doesn't budge unless Bevell tells him to. There's plenty of blame for both of them.
    I'm fine if they fire both of them. It was worth taking 5 yards to trust in your team to get the play off. They blew it.

Comment

Amendola is a moron.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

That loss (as I see it was) is all on the coaching. All of it. How they could let Murray get going like that, and then take the foot off the gas for Stafford at the same time is a total mystery or it's total incompetence. Get rid of them all- the team was not prepared to win that game.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
          Amendola is a moron.
          All he did was join the club.
          FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
            That loss (as I see it was) is all on the coaching. All of it. How they could let Murray get going like that, and then take the foot off the gas for Stafford at the same time is a total mystery or it's total incompetence. Get rid of them all- the team was not prepared to win that game.
            It does feel like a loss, doesn't it?

God, that was fun...

Comment

Patricia is a fcking rube. I knew it halfway through last season, and we're going to be firing his dumb arse in another year or two for some other nutless Bellichick protégé.

Comment

Originally posted by fadetoblack&gold View Post
                patricia is a fcking rube. I knew it halfway through last season, and we're going to be firing his dumb arse in another year or two for some other nutless bellichick protégé.
                hey!
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

10-6 Chargers midway through the 3rd. The Lions are Lionsing to be sure.
                  Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                  "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                  Patreon for exclusive writing content
                  Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                    10-6 Chargers midway through the 3rd. The Lions are Lionsing to be sure.
                    Thankfully, the Chargers have an injured kicker, so their back up, who is a punter, has missed as many as our awesome Prater. Lots of "woulda, coulda, shoulda" going on at Ford Field.

Comment

THERE'S Big Play Slay!

God, that was fun...

Comment

Did I see that right? A member of the Detroit Lions actually returned a punt for a TD? And he went 100 yds?
                        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

A kickoff, not a punt.
                          Last edited by Hammer; 09-22-2019, 02:13 PM.

God, that was fun...

Comment

20-17 Lions, and it almost feels like they're behind.

God, that was fun...

Comment

And the Lions got away with what should have been a facemask penalty.

The Lions will probably Lions this one away.

Comment

The Lions actually won today. It's early, but I will take 2-0-1.

Comment

Working...
                                X