Merrimack College new look Warriors 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Merrimack College new look Warriors 2019-2020

Am I just getting old or was the sound system/audio mix completely awful tonight? Sound and music quality had really been pretty good at the Lawler over the past several years but something was off. Couldn’t understand a word the announcer said. Has this been the case all semester? Maybe someone blew out the speakers.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
      What’s up with Holway? I’m pretty sure that I saw he played in a game earlier this year. As a Maine fan I wish him nothing but the best.
      Per Mike McMahon: "The Warriors are still waiting to hear on the fates of Patrick Holway and Filip Forsmark from the NCAA; Holway is out while his transfer waiver is pending and Forsmark has an undisclosed issue that has kept him off the ice while the NCAA examines his eligibility."

Comment

Nice to see them on the right side of a 3-2 game! Home and home vs NU this weekend. Interesting that they'll likely be facing Pantano, who's had the vast majority of minutes in net for the Huskies. I'd also be okay if they land a hit or 10 on Kesselring (all clean of course!)
        Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Huge win by the men’s hoops team tonight over Northwestern!

Comment

Originally posted by MCWarrior1011 View Post
            A puck hit the light and broke it. I sit in a section near the visitors bench and it happened almost right in front of me. It was the light above the goal at that end but it was because a puck hit the goalie and then went up and hit the light.
            Now that's something I'd like to see...

Comment

Anyone have any idea if the Jeffries kid signed? Or did the pirate steal a recruit from us?
              Today we skate with 'em.

Comment

Originally posted by MCWarrior1011 View Post
                Anyone have any idea if the Jeffries kid signed? Or did the pirate steal a recruit from us?
                From "The Mack Report", looks like Jeffries is remaining committed to MC. Good news.

Nice result tonight, 2-2 tie against #7 UMass. Very strong 2nd period as they really carried play. Dodged a bullet in OT when an apparent UMass goal was overturned (the player may have kicked in in with his skate as he slid across the crease). Kobryn was good, but gives up WAY too many rebounds. And honestly, I'd be surprised if 'Mack won even 20% of the faceoffs. Welsher rang one off the post/crossbar coming out of the box.

Comment

Oh, what could have been. To let slip away a potential 3 point weekend in a matter of minutes..

Comment

Originally posted by Yuppie Scum View Post
                    Oh, what could have been. To let slip away a potential 3 point weekend in a matter of minutes..
                    Could have also easily been a 0 point weekend. Watched on CBS all access tonight. Both Merrimack Announcers thought Trivigno’s no-goal in OT should have counted Friday night.
                    #NewMass

Comment

Disappointing result on Saturday. Way too passive in the defensive zone. As John Leahy was saying, it looked like a UMass powerplay when they tied the game. Then on the game winner, Irvine didn't come to receive the puck up the boards, the UMass D-man cuts in front of him to keep it in. And #22 did absolutely nothing to tie up the UMass player in front of the net. That can't happen! Yes, I know they are young, and they are playing people tough, but it is these little breakdowns that are the difference between winning an losing.

Comment

Embarrassing.

Comment

I guess I missed this when it was announced, but when did they take back one of the seven players who was cut at the end of last season to make way for all the new and improved players? When that other player was kicked off the team for misconduct? I'm not even sure why you'd come back in his position or what that says about this team.

Comment

The present may be bleak, but I’m getting pretty excited about the next couple seasons. The word on this Jeffries kid out of Lunenburg keeps getting better and better and in the interview posted on the Mack Report I think he’s already bleeding blue and gold. He speaks highly of Borek as well. Pair him with Gresock and some of the other bigger recruits coming in.. we could be onto something

Comment

Nice job against RPI. Put the Penn State debacle behind them and moved on. Gresock's absence really had put a hole in their offense; nice to have him back in the line-up. Let's hope he stays hot.

Comment

Kudos to Borek for finding a new way not to lose - clearly he used his insider info on the Whitt to sabotage the ice compressor.

Comment

Working...
                                X