Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Football 2019-20: It'll Just Be Alabama vs. Clemson AGAIN.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    It does seem like his audience
    After the WS tD was going to search for a slam duck ovationathon. Certainly they figured the msg fight night was it. But enough bad shots came out that they need a sure sure thing.
    Onward and upward
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Re: College Football 2019-20: It'll Just Be Alabama vs. Clemson AGAIN.

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
      Work a little harder. Maybe GO to Notre Dame, Happy Valley, or LA for a game. Michigan got destroyed by them in Dallas- big deal. I do NOT feel sorry that he's saying what he is saying, but I am going to bash the all year long if they insist to play such crappy teams.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Make home-and-home deals. Give a little, get a little.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Rumor mill says UM working on a big Fleck extension.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
          big Fleck extension.
          Great band name.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
            Back before MSU forgot how to play offense, which coincidentally started in the playoff against Alabama, Saban backed out of a home and home with MSU because of "uncertainty over the SEC schedule." Because then he'd have to play ten P5 teams.

Why would he be worried about ten P5 games? He certainly has the team equipped for it. Risk mitigation I'd assume, since he knows his conference schedule will carry him. But it's not like other programs are ducking them. They just don't want to play a neutral game in Atlanta every year to do it. They want home and homes.
            He might be already planning retirement, since Alabama's 2022 non conference schedules onward include home and homes with Texas, Florida State, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Notre Dame, Oklahoma, and Virginia Tech. He'd be 70 in 2021 so...
            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Yea, they were just good enough to not fire. My Vandals are suffering the same fate- the same fool who has a terrible record does not seem that he will ever be fired...

We will see.

Hopefully...

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post

Hopefully...
                Just remember, buyouts can be a *****. Just ask West Virginia. Although, we'd be better off if they won that battle....

Comment

Just remember, buyouts can be a *****. Just ask West Virginia. Although, we'd be better off if they won that battle....

That's not a paltry buyout.

Comment

Guess they were worried about FSU...
                    "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                    -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                    Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                    Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                    Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                    Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                      Guess they were worried about FSU...
                      Local reporters saying this has been in the works for a few months now.
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I guess there are a TON of incentives to go with that contract, reportedly easily achievable. (source: Dan Barreiro, KFAN, is where I heard this).

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                          Local reporters saying this has been in the works for a few months now.
                          A few months? So before the season started?
                          A 4.6 mil extension was in the works to a guy who had a below .500 record at MN before the season started?
                          Not buying it.
                          "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                          Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                          Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                          Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                          Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Finebaum called FSU a dumpster fire. I knew i liked that guy.
                            PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                            Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                            NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

First CFP rankings:

1. Ohio State
                              2. LSU
                              3. Bama
                              4. Penn State

Clemson sits outside at #5.
                              Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                              "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                              Patreon for exclusive writing content
                              Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                                First CFP rankings:

1. Ohio State

Wait, what?

What?!
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X