Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Football 2019-20: It'll Just Be Alabama vs. Clemson AGAIN.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: College Football 2019-20: It'll Just Be Alabama vs. Clemson AGAIN.

During FSU's first enjoyable game in three years

"I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Gophers stomp Maryland. Not terribly surprising, but feels good after their game last season.
      the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
        Maybe the Georgia-Auburn game would be a tiebreaker between ND and Oregon. Although I am sure the committee would love shoving ND down our throats again.
        C.R.E.A.M.

Go Irish!
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

8-0. Minnesota.

I just wanted to say those words.
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            C.R.E.A.M.

Go Irish!
            Michigan 17, Irish 0. Still in the 2nd.
            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
            Patreon for exclusive writing content
            Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
              Gophers stomp Maryland. Not terribly surprising, but feels good after their game last season.
              Now the season gets tougher
              Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                8-0. Minnesota.

Considering that almost everyone on this board wasn't alive the last time you could say that...well done. No man alive has ever seen them 9-0, but I think we're all on board with you guys taking down Pedo State to get there.
                North Dakota
                National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Shea Patterson blows

Comment

And of course he throws a TD

Comment

I'm as shocked as you are.
                      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                      Patreon for exclusive writing content
                      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                        8-0. Minnesota.

8 games and they've played nobody. OSU showed how weak B1G West is today. No contest.

That said, it would be nice to see them take PSU.

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
                          Considering that almost everyone on this board wasn't alive the last time you could say that...well done. No man alive has ever seen them 9-0, but I think we're all on board with you guys taking down Pedo State to get there.
                          If they pull that off- then I'd seriously think that just flipping their rankings after going into next week would be about right. That would be amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                            8 games and they've played nobody. OSU showed how weak B1G West is today. No contest.

That said, it would be nice to see them take PSU.
                            You realize that MN HAS been nobody for years, right?
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                              Michigan 17, Irish 0. Still in the 2nd.
                              I kinda like the way this game is going now. Sorry Kep... no wait- not sorry. ND can let this loss stew for 13 years.

Comment

Georgia should drop in rankings for almost losing to Notre Dame

Comment

Working...
                                X