Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Football 2019-20: It'll Just Be Alabama vs. Clemson AGAIN.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: College Football 2019-20: It'll Just Be Alabama vs. Clemson AGAIN.

That wasn't an illegal bat? Looked like it live.

Comment

And Oklahoma recovers at KSU's 38. Nice try Wildcats. Nightmare scenario remains.
      North Dakota
      National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

That def hit him before 10 yards

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
          That wasn't an illegal bat? Looked like it live.
          ohhh, totally missed that live. They are going to review.
          North Dakota

Comment

Just a crazy bounce I guess but still hit him before 10 yards

Comment

That def hit him before 10 yards
              It definitely hit the Oklahoma player's knee. Before 10 yards? That will be the key. I haven't seen a view yet that confirms that he touched it before 10 yards. Call on the field was legal recovery.
              North Dakota

Comment

Just a crazy bounce I guess but still hit him before 10 yards
                Sure looks like he hit it. It will be interesting to see how the ref's see it.

Comment

So Clemson stays alive.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                    So Clemson stays alive.
                    Whew. That was a crazy switch in the last 11 minutes of that game. Instant replay saves the Tige...Wildcats.
                    North Dakota

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
                      Whew. That was a crazy switch in the last 11 minutes of that game. Instant replay saves the Tige...Wildcats.
                      For other conferences- does this upset help Oregon? Their one loss looks a lot less bad, in the scheme of things.

Comment

Michigan State should not allowed to be on TV of any kind

Comment

• Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                          For other conferences- does this upset help Oregon? Their one loss looks a lot less bad, in the scheme of things.
                          Ya Oregon should be in the mix if they run the table.

Comment

Best if Auburn finishes with 2, preferably 3 losses. High enough that losing to them isn't embarrassing, but low enough that they don't consider them over a 1 loss Oregon.
                            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                              Unless Notre Dame also runs the table.
                              North Dakota

Comment

Maybe the Georgia-Auburn game would be a tiebreaker between ND and Oregon. Although I am sure the committee would love shoving ND down our throats again.

Comment

Working...
                                X