Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Football 2019-20: It'll Just Be Alabama vs. Clemson AGAIN.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: College Football 2019-20: It'll Just Be Alabama vs. Clemson AGAIN.

Baylor going for the Sparty No! after last week
    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
      Baylor going for the Sparty No! after last week
      Oklahoma 34, Baylor 31
      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
      Patreon for exclusive writing content
      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
        And then what happened....
        Huh.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
          Well, ****. The boat sunk.
          Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
          Oklahoma 34, Baylor 31
          Nick Saban and the Selection Committee have arranged for the world to resume it's normal axis
          "I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."
          Groucho Marx
          "You can't fix stupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever. "
          Ron White
          "If we stop being offensive, the Terrorists win."
          Milo Bloom

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
            And then what happened....
            "Nobody really wanted Bill Clinton impeached, they just wanted him punished. So they looked to the Republicans and said "Hey, get the little *****!" So the Republicans took out their rifles, put him in their sights.......then turned the rifles around and went BAM! If you want to learn something from this whole fiasco, it's that if you wanna nail a guy like Clinton, you don't hire a guy like Ken Starr. You don't nail a guy who's an ******* by hiring a bigger *******, because the bigger ******* makes the ******* look like it's just a rectum." - Lewis Black.

Comment

Originally posted by busterman62 View Post
              Nick Saban and the Selection Committee have arranged for the world to resume it's normal axis
              It only cost Tua a hip in a dark sacrifice.
              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

For some reason I'm watching Utah slap the living bejabbers out of UCLA this evening. I have no idea why. UCLA looks horrific.
                Because there's nothing else on TV?

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                  Because there's nothing else on TV?
                  Because Chip Kelly.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                  iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                  gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                  Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                  Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                  TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                  DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

And then I started watching the Red Wings. Quite the banner night at the Hammer Palatial Estates & Shovel Emporium.
                    FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

And then I started watching the Red Wings. Quite the banner night at the Hammer Palatial Estates & Shovel Emporium.
                      That is quite the name for the residence. I applaud it.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

The chaos talk was fun while it lasted. Oh, well.

Now it's more about Bama's lack of QB than anything else.

Comment

Cornell named FCS team of the week by Yahoo Sports (yeah, I know).

Article contains this nugget:

Cornell, which is finishing its seventh straight losing season and hasn't finished above .500 in the league or overall since 2005, beat a ranked opponent on the road for the first time since 1950.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

AP Top 6:

1. LSU
                            2. Ohio State
                            3. Clemson
                            4. Georgia
                            5. Alabama
                            6. Oregon

I want to say the CFP will echo the top 4, but I'm probably wrong.
                            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                            Patreon for exclusive writing content
                            Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Just wanted to stop by and ask if anyone knows where Floyd is at?

Seriously though, MN has a pretty **** good football team. Tanner Morgan is a really good player. Love how he identifies mismatches and 1 on 1s and chucks it up in a spot for his WRs, who generally will win 1 on 1s, can grab it. Their offense is good — defensively, however, they have some strides to make.

I don’t know how they’re going to tackle or stop Jonathan Taylor, but they should be able to shred Wisconsin’s secondary. That will be a crazy game.
                              Last edited by MavHockey14; 11-19-2019, 10:15 AM.
                              AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Twitter and Facebook looked the other way.

Comment

Working...
                                X