Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Football 2019-20: It'll Just Be Alabama vs. Clemson AGAIN.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    He said power 5 conference:

SEC
    Pac-12
    B1G
    ACC
    Notre Dame
    It's power five plus Notre Dame not instead of the Big 12. 😁
    "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
    -Gallagher

R.I.P.
    Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
    Grandma ~ Jan 2004
    Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
    Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• Re: College Football 2019-20: It'll Just Be Alabama vs. Clemson AGAIN.

Anyone here go to the Rose Bowl game last year?

Was it strictly electronic tickets or did they still do lower bowl physical tickets?
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        Anyone here go to the Rose Bowl game last year?

Was it strictly electronic tickets or did they still do lower bowl physical tickets?
        As of 2016 we had physical tickets.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
          not instead of
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            S/he's not going to get that joke.
            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
              S/he's not going to get that joke.
              I got the joke...just making a point.
              "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
              -Gallagher

R.I.P.
              Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
              Grandma ~ Jan 2004
              Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
              Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

I didn't say it was a good joke.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I think the real kicker to Bama's deal is that if LSU loses somehow. One of two outcomes happens:

- LSU loses in the SEC title game. This is possible with Georgia. Committee says "Good Loss". They remain Top 4. This is plausible because Georgia is a solid team and will probably have a slight advantage with the crowd.

- LSU loses ANY game (even the title game) and 'Bama acts like a floor for them. The committee realizes that they DO NOT want to risk a "our rankings directly overrule a head-to-head matchup" scenario. Alabama would have to fall with LSU and I don't see that happening because REASONS

The latter would play in to those that like chaos in the rankings, especially if there are only two undefeated teams and 3 & 4 really go up for grabs...
                  It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Gopher are 8 in CFP

Comment

Alabama dropping 2 spots is kind of a joke.
                      PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                      Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                      NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Go Bears! Having you at 12 this week makes it even better if you can manage to win out.

Comment

Utah, Oregon, bama and Georgia rankings all are a little funny, but I’ve no reason to be upset.

Comment

• Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                            Not really. They lost a close game to the now #1 ranked team. I am surprised Georgia is ahead of them considering they have a terrible loss on their resume.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                              Not really. They lost a close game to the now #1 ranked team. I am surprised Georgia is ahead of them considering they have a terrible loss on their resume.
                              Me neither. They aren't just looking at scores. They are looking at details, and AL was getting WHUPPED in that game. The score was not indicative on how that game went.
                              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                                Think they should have stayed where they were?
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X